Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Need help plss

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help plss

Need help with this problem is not

Old 11/16/2010, 17:28   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,868
speedhack ?

Old 11/16/2010, 17:42   #3

when I loginscreen with my pj GM and walked me off and then appear that problem
Old 11/21/2010, 09:32   #4

I have asked same question long time ago, no1 could answer too. It is not speed hack, it is something more. When this happens server starting to bug, some skills don't work, buffs don't work and etc.
And you see that charnames are displayed as UNDER SPEED, but after checking these players everything was normal with them.They were not hacking or something.

Old 11/21/2010, 09:54   #5

It's something to do with dual+ core systems. I believe it only effects systems running VMWare (I suspect AMD specific).

I had the issue a couple days ago, installed the AMD dual+ core patch on the VMWare installation (I have a 6core CPU), rebooted VMWare, and problem solved.

It should also work for you.

Otherwise you could grab a little program called "Imagecfg" which allows you to force a program to run on a single core.

However, restarting VMWare will solve the problem temporarily if you don't wish to solve the problem.

EDIT: I forgot to mention how it effects it... Without the patch, the timestamps flow in and out of sync causing various applications to "drift"...
Old 11/21/2010, 10:26   #6

It effects system even without VMWare. I have Intel i7 (so it is nothing with AMD)

« looking for the latest client to be released action 6 /7 | Adding new channel »