Well I'm starting a dekaron server again And i'm using VMware "Silkbotters method" whats the requirements for computers for that really because when I tryed that last time my comp went down hill big time in performance because I have a Quad CPU Q8300 ~2.5 GHz I dunno if that's good enough.
"4GB RAM"
[QUESTION]How do i bypass Xtrap for any private server?[QUESTION] 10/12/2009 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies Exactly what the title says.
I keep on getting an xTrap error when i try and load ANY private server that uses XTrap and it's driving me absolutely insane.
I cant figure out why it's showing me the error. If anyone has any bypasser for Helix / PaRaDoX
or any other server u know that has xTrap can u either PM me the bypass or post it here pls......this is driving me nuts
Bump.
[QUESTION]How do i bypass Xtrap for any private server?[QUESTION] 10/02/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 2 Replies Exactly what the title says.
I keep on getting an xTrap error when i try and load ANY private server that uses XTrap and it's driving me absolutely insane.
I cant figure out why it's showing me the error. If anyone has any bypasser for Helix / PaRaDoX
or any other server u know that has xTrap can u either PM me the bypass or post it here pls......this is driving me nuts