Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help please

Discussion on Help please within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help please

I get this error when installing install.php (Admin Panel)

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Column names in each table must be unique. Column name 'Reborn' in table 'user_character' is specified more than once. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\osds\config\install.php on line 96

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\osds\config\install.php on line 96

When I try to login it says incorrect password... Any help?

I also have these questions...
How do I change price of things in D-Shop? I go to itemcash and go to column named price but they are all 0 (in game the prices are diffrent)
Also when changing line 158 in monster.csv (Making the monster drop diffrent stuff) I change it and then I get in game and the item drop hasnt changed. PLEASE HELP!!!
Old 10/16/2010, 07:19   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]AntiChrist View Post

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Column names in each table must be unique. Column name 'Reborn' in table 'user_character' is specified more than once. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\osds\config\install.php on line 96

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\osds\config\install.php on line 96

d-shop item prise you can change in cashshop_itemlist.cvs

How do I change price of things in D-Shop? I go to itemcash and go to column named price but they are all 0 (in game the prices are diffrent)
Also when changing line 158 in monster.csv (Making the monster drop diffrent stuff) I change it and then I get in game and the item drop hasnt changed. PLEASE HELP!!!
ok i see more peaple ask some question i make video tutorial

d-shop item prise you can change in cashsop_itemlist.cvs
Old 10/16/2010, 11:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]AntiChrist View Post

first open query analizer copy and execute code:

USE [character];
GO

ALTER TABLE [user_character] ADD [Reborn] [smallint] DEFAULT(0) NOT NULL;

after you run the code again use the install.php this should solve the problem