Please guide to fix this problem
1. when I change character name to [GM]Name I can't connect the game the client terminate. How I fix it?
2. when I move to some skill item in the shop the game client terminate. How I fix it?
3. I add character [DEV]ALOKEN at user_character, user_suite already but not show on create character window. How I fix it?
4. How add a gate to some map?
Alright.... I got the Siege info call fail error to go away... but now it says Not siege channel index= [1]...
Whats that???? And how do I edit the time/date of it
Quote:
Originally Posted by frezser
Please guide to fix this problem
1. when I change character name to [GM]Name I can't connect the game the client terminate. How I fix it?
2. when I move to some skill item in the shop the game client terminate. How I fix it?
3. I add character [DEV]ALOKEN at user_character, user_suite already but not show on create character window. How I fix it?
4. How add a gate to some map?
Thank you
1.Maybe your Anti gm system delete the char
2. and 4. go to
3.I was never doing something with aloken so idk
WTT iSRO(RedSea)lvl 106 character for rSRO Artemis character! 09/07/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 10 Replies Hey guys/girls,
I want to trade my lvl 106 rogue/bard on RedSea server.
Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution
Character information:
-name : SrO_Diabolik
-build : rogue/bard full STR
-skills : rogue/bard lvl 106 with skills up to date with about 250 k sp left
-items:+2 +3 items with blue,101+5 dagger crit 18,shield 101+5 br 18
-never banned
WTT Cabal EU Character for Dekaron EU Character 08/29/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 6 Replies WTT Cabal Force Archer for Dekaron EU Bagi Warrior / The two blade race (i don`t know the name) / Dils
Cabal Character Details :
Force Archer
Lvl : 83
Ranks : Grand Master (50 skills and Completer)/ Appretience(almost Regular)
All Skiils Bought
Quests from 60+ are not done because of skilling at dark bladers so from lvl 64 i made 83 by skilling
Class Rank : 9
WTT Cabal EU Character for Dekaron EU Character 08/23/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies WTT Cabal Force Archer for Dekaron EU Bagi Warrior
Cabal Character Details :
Force Archer
Lvl : 83
Ranks : Grand Master (50 skills and Completer)/ Appretience(almost Regular)
All Skiils Bought
Quests from 60+ are not done because of skilling at dark bladers so from lvl 64 i made 83 by skilling
Class Rank : 9