Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

server suddenly shut down

Discussion on server suddenly shut down within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
server suddenly shut down

hello, i am having a issue with the pserver i am running, it was working fine all morning and for the last few days. today it suddenly went down. when i got in touch with the person hosting it for me they said there modem was flashing and the router was fine but when they restarted the server it has this issue: , my host has checked that all the ip's match in each config file, this is what she said to me
here's the situation...
before i made changes to the files (npc, teleporters, etc) i made a full share backup. when i got home first thing i did was trade back to the OLD share i KNEW worked and it was even giving me an error.
every thing she has tried has failed is there anyone that know how to fix this issue. i know there are other threads with this problem but no clear salution has been posted.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2.net suddenly stops botting?
07/12/2010 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hello, my L2.net stops the botting session for no apparent reason here and then. Any advice on how to fix this? Is it a bug or corrupt settings? Thanks in advance.
[HELP]Suddenly WinMySQLAdmin Not Working..
12/18/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
Hey why suddenly my winmysqladmin not working although i have delete my.ini about 20 times..
[HELP]Video - Msg server still shut down?!
06/09/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
Hey i made a video to show that my msg server shuts everytime down... Pls help!!! If you have no Idea what is the prp, plaese post config and shell. acc server is on! Name of server: CrazyPlayingEO My IP: 5.108.222.164 Watch link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnK-KpVnqPI
Still CO windows Close suddenly
06/06/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
hi all I wish you a happy day my problem ... Still CO windows Close suddenly whithout error massage i dowloaded last clint
help : Suddenly CO colse
05/09/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
hi all I have a problem Suddenly, the game is closed (don't lag but closed ) i reinstall alot of tims