Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Spectrus Dekaron Unpack

Discussion on [Help] Spectrus Dekaron Unpack within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 10/06/2010, 00:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
uh, fake? what you want just tell my I will give you a SS..
AND if it this was fake I shud not have the "itemetc.csv"

Join: sep

I think you are new here, and dont know WHO I am.
Old 10/06/2010, 01:00   #17

this topic is getting very long until now nobody knows how to unpack the new Dekaron spectus post here if anyone knows how we avoid side conversations as this does not lead to anything who said we could not until now posted as then still do not know how to do it is the case the old client I have unpacked it put there who want to work while I unpacked enough of whoring to say that I could and not get any results...
Old 10/06/2010, 01:02   #18

request close topic
Old 10/06/2010, 01:14   #19

Uhh, you cant see I already unpacked it
Old 10/06/2010, 01:36   #20

i like how we see how you covered all the titles *****
how do we know you didnt just rename things on another data pak -.-
you fail more then the person who started this thread trying to show off *****

and why would you need permission to unpack a client? fairy
Old 10/06/2010, 01:40   #21

No, I need permission to share it,, unpack no problem I can do it always when I want..
It take time to make files like this,, and I dont want ppl like YOU can do it(steel) in 5 min..,,
If you get the brain to ever unpack it, you will see that I was faster
Old 10/06/2010, 03:25   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ҉ THT ҉ View Post
No, I need permission to share it,, unpack no problem I can do it always when I want..
It take time to make files like this,, and I dont want ppl like YOU can do it(steel) in 5 min..,,
you can do the unpacking of Spectrus why do not you put like you did you would gain a lot of thanks signed the information is only valid when they are disseminated
Old 10/06/2010, 05:41   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ҉ THT ҉ View Post
Instead of "telling people how good u are" *cough which u aren't cough*, How about u actually TELL him how to unpack it because thats what the topic is for.
Old 10/06/2010, 06:52   #24

OMG ,
why you need to unpack my stuff?! dont you know how to do your own stuff you need to copy ...
why always have to be my stuff intead of other servers ,,,
one more reason you dont know how to do it your self ,
u need to copy others ppl work !!!!if you knew what can be done with dekaron you wouldn't be copying from some1 ...
it only take an ideia and patience ....

and ҉ THT ҉ if you did it congrats but keep it to your self , so many leechers around
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2010, 09:09   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]AlphaOMEGA View Post
i like how we see how you covered all the titles *****
how do we know you didnt just rename things on another data pak -.-
you fail more then the person who started this thread trying to show off *****

and why would you need permission to unpack a client? fairy
He don't must proof anything, if someone know him, know that he can unpack this client and is easy for him ^^ and... he don't telling people how good he are because all old members know him

All say noone can't unpack spectrus client and he just proof that he can unpack it
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2010, 12:13   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by seias View Post
OMG ,
why you need to unpack my stuff?! dont you know how to do your own stuff you need to copy ...
why always have to be my stuff intead of other servers ,,,
one more reason you dont know how to do it your self ,
u need to copy others ppl work !!!!if you knew what can be done with dekaron you wouldn't be copying from some1 ...
it only take an ideia and patience ....

and ҉ THT ҉ if you did it congrats but keep it to your self , so many leechers around
idiot you are not used the other to create a Dekaron, remember very well that you took the files from the files of the skills of Dekaron Dekaron ultra so they got you all think this copy and not the other singing will say you did not do this, you is gaining merits in things you did not like these pets ridiculous that you did not put in your own server was another DEV after he did the work you simply put his foot in his *** and told him I did not need more services it will also lie and say that, you and the guy shorter than I know do not have to give moral lesson of morality on others so do not come and say that you do not copy things from other Dekaron, you created a single client or copied everything from gamehi because if you created a single client to congratulations gamehi soon will hire you to work it ...
Old 10/06/2010, 13:38   #27

DraftPunk what tranlater have you used?
Old 10/06/2010, 14:16   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedimazs View Post
DraftPunk what tranlater have you used?

^^ google

i fron japan . sory my bad english
Old 10/06/2010, 15:47   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftPunk View Post
idiot you are not used the other to create a Dekaron, remember very well that you took the files from the files of the skills of Dekaron Dekaron ultra so they got you all think this copy and not the other singing will say you did not do this, you is gaining merits in things you did not like these pets ridiculous that you did not put in your own server was another DEV after he did the work you simply put his foot in his *** and told him I did not need more services it will also lie and say that, you and the guy shorter than I know do not have to give moral lesson of morality on others so do not come and say that you do not copy things from other Dekaron, you created a single client or copied everything from gamehi because if you created a single client to congratulations gamehi soon will hire you to work it ...
Go and leech from Dekaron Ultra, the difference between Dekaron Ultra and Spectrus is, if u use Dekaron Ultra, the client sucks u'll have to work long time on it to get everything perfectly working, and Spectrus is fully working, wont have to change anything, u're just as lazy as **** and thats why you'll never learn about how to DEV properly.

And don't come again with argument about leeching from Dekaron Korea or from Dk ultra, because that argument is as funny as saying u didn't create ur own game.
Old 10/06/2010, 17:19   #30

I WONT share this files, I WONT use them (if I ever open a server).
and next time when I format my backup HDD, it will be gone for life...

So close this topic,,

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftPunk View Post
sorry, my english is bad, but this is not readable ...

if you mean leech from korean? are you good? you want that we make own mesh files if we dont know how?