Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hp bug

Discussion on hp bug within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hp bug

hi i need help with hp i am use search but dont find anything about that , for example i am gm i have 600k hp but when launch any skill ally my hp gone ( that by when i have more then 60k hp same with mp)

can some1 can help my fix this ?
Old 08/26/2010, 06:04   #2

63k is max hp u cant go over it cuz its the max number on computers or something like that. 63 000 is not the right number its like 63,5....... keep under 63k and u wont get bugged.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2010, 06:05   #3

you will not get help here about this cause no1 has fixed it
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2010, 06:44   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihaxx View Post
63k is max hp u cant go over it cuz its the max number on computers or something like that. 63 000 is not the right number its like 63,5....... keep under 63k and u wont get bugged.

Computers can have bigger numbers than that, this would only be the case if we were using 16 bit systems. An unsigned short can have a max value of 65535.

As for fixing the problem, it's like gedimazs says no one has fixed it so your not going to receive the answer here. Though how you would go about fixing it would be to edit the exe's, and there's two ways you could do that. Just fix up the code already there, though I wouldn't suggest doing that since it would just be a very painstaking task because you'd need to change every single reference to it to reference a dword size instead of word size. Otherwise you could just rewrite it, and that's the way I think would be easier than the alternative.

Also reason I think we haven't seen anyone fix it, is because it's just not that interesting. People would rather work on implementing aloken, or similar than to work on increasing max HP.

Anyway why do you want more hp? I think it would just unbalance the gameplay, because the game wasn't structured around having say 100,000,000 hp.
Old 08/26/2010, 07:49   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomy View Post
Computers can have bigger numbers than that, this would only be the case if we were using 16 bit systems. An unsigned short can have a max value of 65535.

As for fixing the problem, it's like gedimazs says no one has fixed it so your not going to receive the answer here. Though how you would go about fixing it would be to edit the exe's, and there's two ways you could do that. Just fix up the code already there, though I wouldn't suggest doing that since it would just be a very painstaking task because you'd need to change every single reference to it to reference a dword size instead of word size. Otherwise you could just rewrite it, and that's the way I think would be easier than the alternative.

Also reason I think we haven't seen anyone fix it, is because it's just not that interesting. People would rather work on implementing aloken, or similar than to work on increasing max HP.

Anyway why do you want more hp? I think it would just unbalance the gameplay, because the game wasn't structured around having say 100,000,000 hp.
i dont what all player have 100,000,000 hp just gm
Old 08/26/2010, 08:11   #6

elite*gold: 20
I pretty much see what ur after... This is what you do:
Use cheat engine on dekaronserver.exe and freeze the GM's HP xD
I find that very funny to do on some random player for like 10 minutes though XD
Old 08/26/2010, 15:44   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoo5000 View Post
i dont what all player have 100,000,000 hp just gm
Its useless to have 100,000,000 Hp though. You don't need it as a GM actually.