Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dshop error.

Discussion on Dshop error. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dshop error.

So i added 2 new Items into my dshop now i messed up my dshop somehow when i try to buy most things it says; You cannot purchase selected item because of data error. I was already searching for that error all i've found was that zombe said theres 2 types of coins acclaim and dk kr coins and i have to change it somewhere, could anyone tell me how to fix that problem?

Thanks in Advance.
Old 08/21/2010, 20:21   #2

itemcash.csv ,cashshop_tablist.csv, cashshop_itemlist.csv
look closely itemcash and cashshop_itemlist need to have the same amount of cash charge ...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/21/2010, 21:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by seias View Post
itemcash.csv ,cashshop_tablist.csv, cashshop_itemlist.csv
look closely itemcash and cashshop_itemlist need to have the same amount of cash charge ...
Oh **** thanks alot.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
dshop
08/05/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
hi i have problem with dshop i try to add new item ( mage summer suit) start server and when press on dshop my client not responding , can some1 know ware is the problem ?
Dshop
07/28/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
hi i need help with dshop : http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/5295/34443558. jpg red color i noted what i need change and blue color i noted new function adding ( send a gift ) can some1 can help my with this ?
Dshop Fly weight error
03/05/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
editing the Dshop items and when i attempt to launch the server i get a fly weight error, iv searched the forums for this and found one unsolved post. Has anyone encountered this? preferably solved it too. Thanks in advance
DShop Error Fixed!
11/29/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
--- Deletet ---
[Small tutorial] fixing the -300 error form the Dshop
08/24/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 12 Replies
this error occurs when you manually input your data into your databse and as a result you enter the next user_no after the two entries already there which so happens to be 3. This is the problem simply avoid user_no's that begin with 3 and try to make them all begin with 6, it really doesnt matter what they are you could have 787230348 or 86349447. Simply change the number from 3 to any other number u can think of. And your problems solved.