Hmm I have action 6 client working , but not action 7 I will open it action 6 fully working and action 7 skils same as other pservers .
No u don't have fully working Action 6 client, ur dshop pets dont work, u dont have 12 skill slots on ur skill bar , nor do u have working dk square or transformations. sooo lol.
No u don't have fully working Action 6 client, ur dshop pets dont work, u dont have 12 skill slots on ur skill bar , nor do u have working dk square or transformations. sooo lol.
Nope its working , maybe you can't belive bec u give to much atention to a crapy game and very easy like dekaron ,I will realease this server to public . Players like you can't belive its real , wow wtf lies .... hmm you like to much dekaron that's all I can say . Also im not first how is having this working its just not released to public , and btw Pizdolcea put ur action 7 client in *** , even if you hacked korea dekaron they will jail you , acclaim is locking just for money , I will post more info soon .
Nope its working , maybe you can't belive bec u give to much atention to a crapy game and very easy like dekaron ,I will realease this server to public . Players like you can't belive its real , wow wtf lies .... hmm you like to much dekaron that's all I can say . Also im not first how is having this working its just not released to public , and btw Pizdolcea put ur action 7 client in *** , even if you hacked korea dekaron they will jail you , acclaim is locking just for money , I will post more info soon .
I don't care how much you say about its working, everyone can say its working. Hey i have fully working A7 client trust me I dont lie. Proof or never happend. Trust me I know u dont have it working . You have to code the whole .exe new and for a pserver "dev" its impossible. And wtf are you talking about I can't understand the half of what u're saying.
Mi child w8 untill september . Lock at this game its simple and easy , some of DEVs don't ever need action client because they can make own maps and dungeons and skils that simple is dekaron.
Mi child w8 untill september . Lock at this game its simple and easy , some of DEVs don't ever need action client because they can make own maps and dungeons and skils that simple is dekaron.
lol u sucks . ur just a lie cant even have a action 1 ,
so u started to say that u got action 6 from acclaim ,
and no one can jail anyone ,
this is a internet world , and police or game hi or acclaim can suck my **** xD
coz they cant do anything for me ,
btw i have the new world rebirth update works .
tower works as a dung , and the new bosses rooms ,
and some 2 new dungs works , i'll post some screens here ,
lol u sucks . ur just a lie cant even have a action 1 ,
so u started to say that u got action 6 from acclaim ,
and no one can jail anyone ,
this is a internet world , and police or game hi or acclaim can suck my **** xD
coz they cant do anything for me ,
btw i have the new world rebirth update works .
tower works as a dung , and the new bosses rooms ,
and some 2 new dungs works , i'll post some screens here ,
i know but this [dev]seias is not me , probably an 10yrs old impersonating me ,,, i have a fan
well my old seias account got hacked , and i couldnt bring it back .
so i made new account , i can improve that on SpectruS Dekaron
and i will share server files soon so u will make sure i am the right seias ...
wow what has this Dekaron community come to? fighting for useless reason? This should be a community where the members help each other out not argue about useless stuff. **** after the mods are gone this forum is going downhill like seriously all kids fighting all the time posting useless lies and so on. Seems like time for me to try and apply for a mod position here.