Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me please!!!

Discussion on Help me please!!! within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Help me please!!!

I am sorry for my English But I ask to help with some questions And so have gone:
1 - Advise the most efficient assembly of a server... А6 or if there is a sense to put А7
2 - Advise as the client more working
3 - Prompt or give the link on subject matter where it is described as to add Aloke n in server А6 and the client.
4 - Prompt or as give the link - How to add portals (which cost in angles of a card) on a server - As has found pair non-working portals or how to add Warp on a server
5 - Advise the most optimum file monster.csv
6 - And how to add portals in vaults (Dungeons)
In advance thanks for the help
Old 06/22/2010, 20:52   #2

Would you like me to tie your shoe also? Figure this stuff out. Its not hard. Except for Aloken
Old 06/22/2010, 21:32   #3

FM55,
This forumn hosts all the answers to the question that you have asked . . . . . . . please use the search button to find what u need. Like, (In the search box type) moster.csv edit 2moons. You will be surprised what u will find. Also, im going to let u know right now, you better have ALOT of patience. I MEAN ALOT! If it's your first time building a server patience is a must. Good luck.
Old 06/23/2010, 00:18   #4

dam 8gx lol xD chill lol
Old 06/23/2010, 16:02   #5

I understand that here there are answers to all questions interesting me, but I have asked to help as I have hard with English and the translator translates all texts very crookedly...
Therefore has asked to help even with links on subject matters of a forum
Old 06/23/2010, 17:01   #6

im sorry but your basicly asking us to do your research with the excuse of not knowing how to read/write in english.

all threads here are english so i gues it's best to take some english courses instead of asking others to do your work
Old 06/24/2010, 10:13   #7

@pieter-If I could thank you more than 1 time i would hit it over 9000 times just for u
Old 06/26/2010, 07:28   #8

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by fm55 View Post
I am sorry for my English But I ask to help with some questions And so have gone:
1 - Advise the most efficient assembly of a server... А6 or if there is a sense to put А7
2 - Advise as the client more working
3 - Prompt or give the link on subject matter where it is described as to add Aloke n in server А6 and the client.
4 - Prompt or as give the link - How to add portals (which cost in angles of a card) on a server - As has found pair non-working portals or how to add Warp on a server
5 - Advise the most optimum file monster.csv
6 - And how to add portals in vaults (Dungeons)
In advance thanks for the help
1 - Put in all you can, people want servers with the most stuff
2 - Use DK-Ultra's client as a base to start working on, it has lots of A7 stuff already working.
3 - There is no topic on that... Just a lot of questions and some fake releases with viruses.
4 - You can add an invisible warp, but you won't be able to add the blue spinning thingy, because that is a part of the map files, I THINK? I'm not 100% sure about this one, that's only what I think.
5 - What do you mean optimum? Take DK-Ultra's monster.csv and work from that one.
6 - No idea on this one. But I imagine the same way as anywhere else? Why would dungeons be special?
Old 06/26/2010, 12:36   #9

thank