Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dismount [HELP]

Discussion on Dismount [HELP] within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dismount [HELP]

Hi all

Ok when i mount what ever it works ok. but when i dismount it gives me an error and will not dismount where can i look to fix this problem?

Thanks

andrew
Old 06/09/2010, 11:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hi,
Please state what the error says, also what mount and did you add this mount your self ,. Please be more detailed so we can help you.;

Similar Threads Similar Threads
can we lower mount and dismount time?
07/04/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
any way of making the wait time to summon a mount to be instant?
Horse-Vehicle that Doesn't Dismount!
04/04/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Horde have a counterpart quest. Ill research this and then change this post When I find out what and how it works. Okay you get the vehicle through the quest Mounting Up - Quest - World of Warcraft "Mounting Up"You get it from Squire Percy - NPC - World of Warcraft "Squire Percy" at the Westfall Brigade Encampment in the Grizzly Hills... What you do is go get a Wild Carrot around where the horses are running, only about 30 yards away near the yellow colored ground. Equip the stick and then...