Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisg2010
Okay..This is really starting to **** me off..I even put in blank databases and the Anti GM script by Zombe still saying that it can not insert duplicate entries into "ban_log". I have emptied the logs, so dont tell me to empty them and then try..Please..I need help.
It has something to do with the characters that are already in the database...I dont know what to do.
|
If you use that database with 5000 chinese characters then there will probably be GMs with the same IP, which will try to insert duplicate rows...
Try running this script from this

. This will make a full wipe of the database and get rid of all the characters, including the Chinese ones which make you lag. Or just use that empty database of mine.
So you either have to make a full wipe, or run a query which will delete all characters with a login date earlier then like 2009.
Maybe that would fix it.