Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ran through another problem.

Discussion on Ran through another problem. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 05/19/2010, 20:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
The NPC error would not allow you to boot the server.... Have you tried reinstalling sql sp4 or putting the serial in that connects the databases? If you don't all that its possibly a simple issue with your router or port settings.
Old 05/19/2010, 20:48   #17

Get npc.csv file from another client, and be happy.
Pieter has already answered your question, the location of npc.csv file is in share/creature folder. Good luck.
Old 05/19/2010, 20:52   #18

**** someone has something up their ***. Why you in such a pissy mood?

Also Pa1n...I had a server running before and just removed the old one and put the new server files into the server folder.
Old 05/20/2010, 00:38   #19

if you dont crash on the npcfile it might be usefull to post a new screenshot of the error it crashes on now
Old 05/20/2010, 02:42   #20

He said the server is running fine... He just can't connect to it. So that means the NPC file is not causing issues. Maybe he just don't have the ip corrected in the 2 files I posted earlier or in his client... Also if you have a dynamic IP try and change the one in your client to the one on the server....?
Old 05/20/2010, 20:37   #21

No no..

First I started the game with that dekaron game starter so it hides the cast/etc...
It said all done like it works. So I thought okay. I couldn't log in and posted that.

Now i realise that when i use dbmon and load cast/session/messanger/login/server
And once the server loads that scrip thingy It stops at npc something. If you look up a few post in this thread I posted the s/s.

So If you know what the problem is then woot.
Old 05/20/2010, 21:03   #22

Post your channellist.csv, loginlist.csv (server and client side) and server.config from your bin folder.
Old 05/20/2010, 22:34   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansem774 View Post
No no..

First I started the game with that dekaron game starter so it hides the cast/etc...
It said all done like it works. So I thought okay. I couldn't log in and posted that.

Now i realise that when i use dbmon and load cast/session/messanger/login/server
And once the server loads that scrip thingy It stops at npc something. If you look up a few post in this thread I posted the s/s.

So If you know what the problem is then woot.
if that's still the problem u really need glasses!

over 6 ppl allready told u how to fix the NPC error

did u even notice your thread is over 3 pages allready? maybe u missed reading a page
Old 05/20/2010, 22:52   #24

*****...Dude I said **** that already someone asked me something and wan't correct so I posted the real problem. Its just the client its messed up.

P.S. No im not blind nor need glasses.

P.S.P.S 20/20 vision is good right?
Old 05/21/2010, 02:33   #25

OK you might wanna rename a few NPC's but this goes in data/share/creature folder. Its a working NPC file and I must have read over your other post by mistake and I apologize.
Attached Files
File Type: zip npc.zip (13.7 KB, 3 views)
Old 05/21/2010, 03:33   #26

Its kewl as I said Im done with trying and also may I add its an A7 client / share

So if this isn't A7 npc's then I dont think it will work will it?
Old 05/21/2010, 07:24   #27

JUST TRY IT!
Old 05/21/2010, 19:56   #28

Lolz I deleted all my files because my pc is messed up hard to the core. :P I rather not mess around till I figure out whats wrong.
Old 05/21/2010, 22:23   #29

elite*gold: 20
Ok, first, there was some talk about stealing work...
Guys, if the servers were professional, they would get ASM experts, who would make an anti-leech, like Rusaki, which is totally awesome btw, and if they don't have it, that means you can just take it, they don't care about it, because they don't secure it... And ignore those "Copyright warnings" on the server's websites, they can't copyright ****, because P-Servers are illegal at first...
Like, I'm working on Dekaron quite a while now, and the deving most people do is just client/server modding or reversing to lower actions. I myself am trying to make anti-leech and anti-hack systems by ASM, although that's a pain in the... Well, you get the pioint

Secondly, I think what you're experiencing is some kind of an anti-leech system, but a really bad one, it's working like this: They use good server files, but for something fully server-sided, they mess up that file, so that if you put it on the server side, it won't connect or won't start up... It's a simple but somewhat effective anti-leech system. So you'd first need to find our which file is the bad one, which would take time (note that there may be a few of em), and then replace them with working ones.

That should fix your error in theory, if you don't run into another problem.
Old 05/21/2010, 23:48   #30

Okay so yeah I typed a HUGE post and hit backspace or something and deleted it so anyway ima cut this short. Im not trying anymore and this thread is usless now. I can be deleted or we can talk about anything under the sun for another 3 days .

Anyway I figured out the problem is that i needed a npc.csv file that i already got and now im done.

As for the stealing thing. I took abnormal's client (a7) and used it but there was no stealing because their client is a public one. They even state that in their forum.

+Request a close