Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

News For New Server Files ???

Discussion on News For New Server Files ??? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question News For New Server Files ???

Guys no NEWS For NEW SERVER FILES ?

Where we can load FULL ACTION 5 OR 6 OR 7????
and Can Have Script For Expedition, PartyPvp, Pet , Mavric, DK SQUARE?

We are still use Server Files Action 3.... is very very boring....

now Dekaron Korea have all new things >.> all New system and we can't have nothing... because we have server file action 3...

Then somebody tell me ORIGINAL SITE where a get server files action 3 maybe somebody Chinese or Korean guy have updated...

P.S. or i have another idea we need to found Who created these files and so we can have Source Codes of Dekaron.exe and ScriptProcess.dll and we can so Unlock Limit for load all things :P
Old 05/10/2010, 16:02   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelOfFear View Post
P.S. or i have another idea we need to found Who created these files and so we can have Source Codes of Dekaron.exe and ScriptProcess.dll and we can so Unlock Limit for load all things :P

The original files are made by game hi, so you'd have to purchase them from them.

If you want to implement new features/the features official have implemented, you're gonna have to edit the files yourself. So learn a programming language and debug the executables to see how they work.
Old 05/10/2010, 16:20   #3

If someone Chinese would have action 4-7 server files, then I suppose there would be a a Chinese action 4-7 private server? And no, there isn't.

Also, about finding the developer... Well, that's not going to work, because:
1. There is more then 1 guy developing Dekaron
2. They are getting paid for developing, because it's their job
3. Even if you would pay them for the files, they wouldn't give you anything, because they are under a contract with:
- GameHi (DK-KR)
- GameYarou (DK-JP)
- MobiusGames (DK-SEA)
- Acclaim (2Moons)
So should they sell their files without the agreement of the companies,they would get sued.

I don't think we will have any newer version of the files until someone hacks into 2moons or Dekaron again, cuz that's how these files were released. Someone gained backdoor access, stile the server files and then caused some havoc in 2moons, like spawned a shitload of Oreads... But u know all about that already xD
Old 05/11/2010, 05:44   #4

Quote:
Guys no NEWS For NEW SERVER FILES ?

Where we can load FULL ACTION 5 OR 6 OR 7????
and Can Have Script For Expedition, PartyPvp, Pet , Mavric, DK SQUARE?

We are still use Server Files Action 3.... is very very boring....

now Dekaron Korea have all new things >.> all New system and we can't have nothing... because we have server file action 3...

Then somebody tell me ORIGINAL SITE where a get server files action 3 maybe somebody Chinese or Korean guy have updated...

wow.. great idea. this kind of holy job shld leave it to great ppl like you. find him for us? i will press 1000 tys. lol
Old 05/12/2010, 06:43   #5

oh yeahh then tell me how elite and eternia have aloken ? they have done by their self or what ?

and i want to pay for this SourceCode but who must to contact for have these files of Action 5 or 6 or 7???
Old 05/12/2010, 07:31   #6

Quote:
oh yeahh then tell me how elite and eternia have aloken ? they have done by their self or what ?

and i want to pay for this SourceCode but who must to contact for have these files of Action 5 or 6 or 7???
Yep, eternia modified the old server files to read a dll, and then made a dll with all the new features.
Most people think that they bought the files, because in their client, there are the same grammar mistakes as in 2moons, but that's only because they simply took the 2moons client and used it as a base, then just added all new skills, aloken and etc, just like we do to the old action 3 client, they did it on an act 4 one.

And if you want to buy em, contact GameHi's player support, they will tell you who to call or something. But unless you can pay like 10 grand per month, don't bother doing that...
Old 05/12/2010, 08:11   #7

10 grand per month?? i hope you can affort. why not just pay few hundrens a month to attend some programming lesson?? and edit the server file yourself?? maybe in the future some ppls will pay you 10 grand per month. ^^
Old 05/12/2010, 13:36   #8

or you can just get a freelancer to work for you and for eternia they got a free lancer most likely.
Old 05/12/2010, 15:53   #9

elite*gold: 1
eternia emphaiszed at the beginning that their "devs" have like 10 years of programming experience and well, thats the result nothing bought