Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How Change Time of Siege Ritual?

Discussion on How Change Time of Siege Ritual? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help Me i have problem in siege...

How can change Date said me next war 5/2/2000 >.< how can change in 2010 ? or all date ? ( i already done with command gm for start b4 but didn't change )

and another thing How can change Date and Time ( Wednesday 18:00) of Siege Ritual ?

tell me thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Siege Time Help!
07/20/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 15 Replies
Hello I do it for my server the siege battle. But when I looked the next siege's time i seen this: http://kepfeltoltes.hu/100708/dekaron_2010_07_08_ 21h_22m_24s_0014_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg I done with the: -request a siege battle -Seal ritual -Seal register
Help Change Siege Time ( Full Script )
07/20/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
hello , i got my siege time on my test server start on sunday 21:00 server time , can someone please tell me how to change it to saturday 21:00 ? with the full script replacement. Thanks, Zakurin
Siege Ritual
11/26/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Is siege ritual done the day of siege or a certain ammount of days before siege?