DekaronServer.exe crash 02/16/2014 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies http://oi59.tinypic.com/24bjb0w.jpg
An image says more than 1000 words they say...
[Crash] Dekaronserver.exe crash 01/19/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 13 Replies So basically i started everything normally then when i started the dekaronserver.exe it loaded a bit then i got this error
File: e:\release\dekaron\1.90.5.4\server\dekaron\service object\loader\../../Share/LogicObject/Support/ITab le.h, Line: 145
after that i crashed.
[HELP] DekaronServer.exe crash 12/01/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies I download the server files and client release by conquer and his mates and I can't run his DekaronServer.exe on my Win7 because he doesn't allow me, but I have downloaded the concerra/seguriper/half bagi/dark wizard release dekaronserver.exe, and on dbmon it's crashing when loading itemupgrade.csv because of the DUALBLADE. Should I replace DUALBLADE of the con summoner? If so, with what?
Thanks!
DekaronServer.exe crash 05/24/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies I've had a pserver running for about three weeks now with no problems. Until now. Has anyone had a problem with the DekaronServer.exe file crashing? No clues shown in the dbmon. If so, what might be a fix? Thanks in advance. :handsdown: