Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Dekaron 13 Classes

Discussion on [Release] Dekaron 13 Classes within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 09/16/2022, 08:32   #61

elite*gold: 0
I was getting Assertion Failed (from AccountGate) when I log in and it only stucks on logging on. Anyone else getting the same problem? I'm new to the DEV scene would really appreciate if someone points me the problem so I could learn and fix it. Thank you dekaron community.

Nvm, figured it out myself.
Old 09/16/2022, 14:16   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellydaniel View Post
THere Only <SILKBOTTER> but i think he dont play this stuff anymore.
Whohooo. People still remember me
(My Silkbotter account got banned a few years ago due to some major disputes with mods and forum admins).

Back to the topic: You're right. I moved on. It has been more than a decade since I released the first server files. Even tho I really like to come back once in a while to see what has been done in the community, I can only find some clowns who want to sell files/stuff for Dekaron - this makes me sad and demotivates me even more to spend my time with Dekaron.
I guess the good times have passed and won't come back.

A big thank to the selfish file sellers - you are responsible for this forum being completely dead meanwhile. I hope you pat on your shoulder and are proud of yourselves!
Thanks
9 Users
Old 09/16/2022, 18:13   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by theross View Post
Whohooo. People still remember me
(My Silkbotter account got banned a few years ago due to some major disputes with mods and forum admins).

Back to the topic: You're right. I moved on. It has been more than a decade since I released the first server files. Even tho I really like to come back once in a while to see what has been done in the community, I can only find some clowns who want to sell files/stuff for Dekaron - this makes me sad and demotivates me even more to spend my time with Dekaron.
I guess the good times have passed and won't come back.

A big thank to the selfish file sellers - you are responsible for this forum being completely dead meanwhile. I hope you pat on your shoulder and are proud of yourselves!
glad to know you still alive there, unbelievABLE ALMOST 14 YEARS come back to EP still see you around.
Old 09/17/2022, 20:47   #64

It's Still disconnect every 5 mins for normal characters how can i fix it ?
Old 09/28/2022, 16:22   #65

Thanks for sharing.
got always Dc when im try to connenting to the server
i, writring user id and password and after clicking on login im getting massage disconnecting from the server how to fix it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fas19o1 View Post
Thanks for sharing.
got always Dc when im try to connenting to the server
i, writring user id and password and after clicking on login im getting massage disconnecting from the server how to fix it?
Somebody HELP!!!
Thanks
Old 10/08/2022, 14:41   #66

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by qq445644049 View Post
It's Still disconnect every 5 mins for normal characters how can i fix it ?
To all who has still issues with dc - delete xigncode
Old 10/15/2022, 03:20   #67

WORLD ALARM

WORLD ALARM SESSION NULL... Any Idea? The error is spamming themself
Old 10/16/2022, 00:36   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by faszopocigany View Post
WORLD ALARM SESSION NULL... Any Idea? The error is spamming themself
Not connected to DB or DekaronServer not connected to Session.
Old 10/16/2022, 09:03   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKUNitex View Post
Bullshit. I have 2 paid server A3 , A10 and one unpaid A11 server files. All of them perfectly running with client and I made also Developer character on them without any problem. However If I would like to use this package, everything is broke and crashed, even cannot find the DB * as you as said *.

So what is the solution of this issue? Because up to now it is looks like a full scam, 99% exploite, and the owner of the files on discord said like !I am not helping more to peoples for free! XDDDD .

-1 bullshit content reported.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKUNitex View Post
And please do not say solutions like make the port from 10001 to 10000, because it is not soulition. It!s an amateur comment for push away the problem. I am not idiot, I was also the owner for Decay, Nemesis, and Fusion Dekaron. I know you also Nitex, so If there is any plan for this explaine me please.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2022, 14:00   #70

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Bullshit. I have 2 paid server A3 , A10 and one unpaid A11 server files. All of them perfectly running with client and I made also Developer character on them without any problem. However If I would like to use this package, everything is broke and crashed, even cannot find the DB * as you as said *.

So what is the solution of this issue? Because up to now it is looks like a full scam, 99% exploite, and the owner of the files on discord said like !I am not helping more to peoples for free! XDDDD .

And please do not say solutions like make the port from 10001 to 10000, because it is not soulition. It!s an amateur comment for push away the problem. I am not idiot, I was also the owner for Decay, Nemesis, and Fusion Dekaron. I know you also Nitex, so If there is any plan for this explaine me please.
Nobody called you an idiot or told you to change port, arrogance is what makes you ignoring the facts what people suggest you to do. Nobody really cares who you are, we are here to help each other not starting a flame like you just did.
Old 10/16/2022, 19:34   #71

Quote:

You have only owned garbage servers.
Honestly, with reason you don't know how to solve such a basic problem.
Old 10/16/2022, 22:10   #72

i have these files working fine and dksquar working
Old 10/17/2022, 03:48   #73

Quote:
Bullshit. I have 2 paid server A3 , A10 and one unpaid A11 server filees. All of them perfectly running with client and I made also Developer character on them without any problem. However If I would like to us this package, everything is broke and crashed, even cannot find the DB * as you as said *.

I just explained what the error in your post was. I didn't release these files nor did I even download them. Not sure what "plan" you're referring to. You probably shouldn't be an ******* to people that offer help.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/18/2022, 00:52   #74

Didn't Rattlehead run Nemesis? ... Anyway Does anyone know if the db will work with 2017?
Old 10/20/2022, 01:38   #75

sorry but I'm very new to this, how do I create the account to enter? sorry for my English