Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

fix siege?

Discussion on fix siege? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
fix siege?

change the date of the dedicated server and already XD there are people who are selling that "solution"
Old 04/10/2022, 19:03   #2

Thats not a proper fix tho... Idk what is more sad, the fact that there are people selling a half-assed solution like that or the ones who pay for it.
lol
Old 04/12/2022, 17:48   #3

It's always say Critical Error SP_SIEGE_INFO_R Call fail please help me to fix this already tried all the script but didnt work! hope you guys can help me
Old 10/17/2022, 21:20   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.- View Post
Thats not a proper fix tho... Idk what is more sad, the fact that there are people selling a half-assed solution like that or the ones who pay for it.
lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by lelay123 View Post
It's always say Critical Error SP_SIEGE_INFO_R Call fail please help me to fix this already tried all the script but didnt work! hope you guys can help me
IIRC on A3/A9 files the proper fix for one of the Siege related errors that I recall fixing was the wrong integer size set in one of the MSSQL stored procedures.

You can use SQL Server Profiler (not included with MSSQL Express IIRC) to view which queries are being called along with their arguments. Then use that to try calling the stored procedures with the exact arguments being passed to find out which SP is failing.

After you know which SP is failing, debug it to figure out why. If it's the date issue I recall fixing, you will just have to increase the integer size of either one of the SP's parameters or one of its variables. Can't recall which.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2022, 14:51   #5

Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelay123 View Post
hey pm i can fix your seige
Old 11/17/2022, 02:12   #6

lol mrfizzlesh!t who pming all people to help him with A6 how to run them Really doubt this guy helps you with something, more like scam.