Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wings bug...

Discussion on wings bug... within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wings bug...

hello my friends i have this problem the wings for mage are bug look purple... the server is a7 full an1 have a fix or how to fix it?

Old 03/17/2010, 09:25   #2

It should be missing some texture files
Old 03/17/2010, 16:47   #3

Here you go there it is the Wings2 but even this perfect! On many servers this honed Elite Dekaron, EG Dekaron are, Russaki... kill Blaverus mob in loa falls from it, but you can change this then where he should fall and from what.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wtb infinity wings or a biglos with infinity wings on brumhart :)
02/05/2013 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
as title says.
[BRUMHART] WTB INFINITY WINGS OR WTT KARKAEN FOR KARKAEN WITH INFINITY WINGS
02/05/2013 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
I TRADE KARKAEN WITH STAMINA LVL 3 + COINS FOR KARKAEN WITH INFINITY WINGS OR BUY INFINITY WINGS IN THE GAME PM ME IF INTERESTED THE SERVER IS BRUMHART
[BRUM] WTT KARK LVL 5 DEATH WINGS FOR BLODE + BIGLOS LVL 5 WINGS or ...
02/05/2013 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
Hello I'd like to trade my kark with lvl 5 death wings in brumhart server for Blode + Biglos lvl 5 wings (I add neckl of fortune with lvl 3 cloack for this offer) or Blode + WC or Blode + release (empty or wings) + WC
WTT TB Wings from Sanctary for TB Wings On Harshlands Server
06/26/2010 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I'm starting a new character on the Harshlands server and would like to trade someone my Spectral Haze wings from Sanctuary server. If your unable to trade me the same exact item I will go for the wildfire wings with a decent mount or even coinage to make it an even trade. Please let me know asap Thank you.
WTT Wings on Brumhart for Wings on Archon
05/08/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
http://i43.tinypic.com/2q9xtu0.jpg http://i39.tinypic.com/2ry54dj.jpg Either pm me on here Or on Archon server w/ Tungl or R0b1nh00d I'll even throw in 1,000,000 on and whatever stones and stuff I have on Brum.