Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for help starting a server

Discussion on Looking for help starting a server within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for help starting a server

I have the server files I’ve been doing research I tried hamachi but i don’t know if I’m doing something wrong but I’m having a hard time getting the client to launch. I’m looking to play with a few friends but if I could start a bigger server would be awesome any advice would be much appreciated
Old 11/13/2020, 19:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
did you open the firewall ports?

Tags
dekaron, dekaron pserver, help !!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] WTB 10+ hours of duoqueue boost EUW starting Gold2 starting NOW
04/19/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
G2 68LP looking to hardcore stomp through games I play top/mid only my LP gains are 30+ If you're up all night and wanna make a quick buck and help someone out post ur discord and price. MMR is p3/2
[Selling] LOL Active/inActive lvl 30+|STARTING AT 0.50$ PER ACCOUNT |RP Accounts STARTING AT 0.
01/12/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Welcome to My Store #1 verified League of Legends accounts provider. Discount Code 20% :ElitePvpers2020 EUW/NA/EUNE/LAS/LAN/BR Region - more coming ------------------------------------------------- ------------- * League of Legends Level 30+ Verified
[Selling] SmurfUniverse.com | Starting from 5.99@ | Primes starting from 32.99$ | PAYPAL-FREE
08/02/2018 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Welcome to SmurfUniverse.com SKYPE: SMURFUNIVERSE099 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT WITH INSTANT DELIVERY Please head to CSGO Ranked Accounts | Buy CS GO Smurf - Smurfunivers to purchase your own smurf account.
[Selling] a PBE account( starting from 3 euro ) and an Eune Account ( starting from 5 euro )
03/18/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
1- Selling a PBE account. 2- Selling an EuNe account. 40 RP. 4138 IP. 4 Chests Avalaible. Bronze l :( 50 champions, a lot of 6300 IP.