the gate to heihaff from parca does not do anything when I walk into it.
what do I need to do to fix it?
(I have not searched because I do not know WHAT to search)
thank you
obviously its not his connection if he can't walk through it, the cords are messed up in the warp.csv
ok im gonna check that out.
*edit*ok well I have no idea how to make it work.
what is the locationindex of parca?
*edit#2* nvm I found it
*edit#3* what the heck is Rect_X,Rect_Y? I feel so dumb....
Look your minimap
on the up side there is some value that keep changing when you walk
the left is X the right is Y
cmon you call yer self a dev, read what his post is "portal to hei harp doesn't work" so this tells you "going to that spot an look on his minimap for the cords" aint going to help him one bit because its broken. that out of the way
The best bet you can do, compare your warp file with another servers warp file, an once you find the mismatched cords you most likely have your problem solved.
*edit#3* what the heck is Rect_X,Rect_Y? I feel so dumb....
This si what he see ,,,
But you cant see that little American
now you change it after I have done quoted you, don't be dishin americans, last i checked turks wasnt worth a ****, but then again your myth dekaron failed, so go make fume dekaron fail as well thats about as much as your 2 cents are worth.
The best bet you can do, compare your warp file with another servers warp file, an once you find the mismatched cords you most likely have your problem solved.
now you change it after I have done quoted you, don't be dishin americans, last i checked turks wasnt worth a ****, but then again your myth dekaron failed, so go make fume dekaron fail as well thats about as much as your 2 cents are worth.
And again,, you dont know anything, If I should change anything you can see it when I change it and how many times I change it
How to get to Iron Gates in Parca? 02/19/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies Hi,
I have 64 lvl and i wanna go inside Iron Gates in Parca, but when try to go there then inscription appears: "You need the Iron Key", so how can i get this key? I need same keys for other gates? I'll be grateful.
parca bosses 02/28/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies nvm close
Fishing for Coppers/Parca Temple 06/12/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies Hey I play Dekaron_EU and I've heard from friends and other players that you can fish coppers in the water around Kata in Parca Temple. Is this true? And if so, how often are you likely to catch one?
I had my char auto-fishing for half an hour and I didnt get one...
How to shoping parca 03/26/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies How to shoping parca i see azure shopping parca:D how to?