Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[Client + Server] Shangri-La Files.

Discussion on [Client + Server] Shangri-La Files. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Reply
 
Old 05/30/2019, 05:18   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 2
Gracias farius! años que no veía un post tan completo de tu parte, yo también poseo estos archivos por mi cuenta, pero son copias de la ultima actualización de Rising, con las skins nuevas yl mapa shangri y otras correcciones, sabes alguna diferencia de este con el de rising? tal vez sirva para sacar archivos y mejorar este que has subido, eso si, rising esta ofuscado, saludos!

Pruebas de mi servidor con mapas nuevos, el problema que tiene es que muchos de los archivos están ofuscados o encriptados por los chicos de rising y es complicado reemplazarlos, ya he podido arreglar algunos pero son muchísimos mas los que están en esas condiciones. Si alguno sabe como desencriptar rápido y me ayude liberare el servidor para todos así se complementan con este que ya liberaste tú.







https://imgur.com/mxqqylJ



Sirazuka is offline  
Old 05/31/2019, 18:58   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
ty so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know to many ppl love u! now i ask... sql #? windows server #?


diogo007 is offline  
Old 05/31/2019, 19:49   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 435
Received Thanks: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogo007 View Post
ty so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know to many ppl love u! now i ask... sql #? windows server #?
With SQL Server 2014 u are fine, and with windows server 2012 too.
Any version higher than those mentioned will work for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirazuka View Post
Gracias farius! años que no veía un post tan completo de tu parte, yo también poseo estos archivos por mi cuenta, pero son copias de la ultima actualización de Rising, con las skins nuevas yl mapa shangri y otras correcciones, sabes alguna diferencia de este con el de rising? tal vez sirva para sacar archivos y mejorar este que has subido, eso si, rising esta ofuscado, saludos!

Pruebas de mi servidor con mapas nuevos, el problema que tiene es que muchos de los archivos están ofuscados o encriptados por los chicos de rising y es complicado reemplazarlos, ya he podido arreglar algunos pero son muchísimos mas los que están en esas condiciones. Si alguno sabe como desencriptar rápido y me ayude liberare el servidor para todos así se complementan con este que ya liberaste tú.







https://imgur.com/mxqqylJ
The files of the rising are encrypted, so far I have not seen anyone who has been able to free them at 100%

And in the same way most of the important files of the rising are not in the client, they are in the server, and nobody has had access to them.

Asi que no pierdas tu tiempo con esos archivos, saludos.
Farius~ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2019, 22:43   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
Farius for this files need use xampp for standup this server????


diogo007 is offline  
Old 06/02/2019, 03:19   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1
Hello, someone has files of the old dekaron?
nemesidevmv is offline  
Old 06/02/2019, 04:40   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 435
Received Thanks: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogo007 View Post
Farius for this files need use xampp for standup this server????
No, xampp is a webserver, u need it only for register page etc.
Farius~ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2019, 14:25   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 0
thank you!
naco158 is offline  
Old 06/04/2019, 02:01   #23
 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 4
hello, in this client is HP bug fixed?
asnar002 is offline  
Old 06/04/2019, 07:44   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 435
Received Thanks: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by asnar002 View Post
hello, in this client is HP bug fixed?
no.
Farius~ is offline  
Old 06/04/2019, 17:48   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
some quick guide to lift the services? Anything short just the steps of the files to lift please?
diogo007 is offline  
Old 06/05/2019, 18:18   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
https://imgur.com/a/gmTxOwX
Connection failed.... any help??
diogo007 is offline  
Old 06/06/2019, 19:44   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 435
Received Thanks: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogo007 View Post
https://imgur.com/a/gmTxOwX
Connection failed.... any help??
If you do not know how to raise a server, these files are not for you, these files will be released for people who really know about the subject, I can not explain here the basic things you should know if you plan to use these files, please read the subject ..

Good luck.
Farius~ is offline  
Old 06/08/2019, 16:13   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 7
Greetings & Thank you Farius for the best release ever!
pure gold, so much is already working for us. I have been doing a bit of testing, here are my questions/findings so far.

The Treasure of Crespo dungeon gate animation bug seems to exist in any pserver client I have seen. Is there a way to make this work as intended?

The Parca Gates Quest, more specifically Chamber of the Goddess (6) [Npc Camila] fails to deliver the reward when you turn in. It reports that the players inventory is full. I ran into the same error on a different client that prevented finishing crespo dungeon, but was easily fixed when I realized that the Obsidian was removed from itemetc.
My guess is that it can not find the id in the item index and or is not designed for 12 class. further client translation might help shed light on this I suppose, I think my hold up is not knowing where to find the ids for quest rewards (ScriptProcess.dll?).

no item.csv?

I will continue going cross eyed until they bleed looking into these. I would consider myself noob-intermediate at best working with these files, so any help or insight would be appreciated.

edit-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farius~ View Post
With SQL Server 2014 u are fine, and with windows server 2012 too.
Any version higher than those mentioned will work for you.
Just want to add to this thought.
IMO Best choice is MSSQL Express x64 2012 or higher (SQLEXPRWT_x64_ENU.exe)
https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/down....aspx?id=29062
For small private server that is, can't beat the price![I'M WRONG ABOUT EXPRESS, SORRY]

edit-
After more looking, it seems to me that my problem is actually that most armors and weapons have changed index id, or have been removed completely [not to mention labeled wrong, lvl req, and str]. This explains Chamber of goddess quest's behavior. So I think I will shift my attention to working on the weapons and armor csv's to add missing, name, etc. I see that item.csv must no longer be used also.

edit-
With a bit of tinkering I made Chamber of goddess work, however only for 7 class. Wings Quest is only for 6 class. So any class quest I am sure,will be fubar. But gives me idea about the age of the files and level of modification to get to this point. So I'm moving on, and having FUN!

At the risk of sounding like a dufus I will keep reporting back my questions and findings.

patch_1= Classic Draco textures.
patch_2= Changed Extreme login notice back to original.
patch_3= Login UI and Logo textures.
patch_4= Changes glow color of fortified items (red)
patch_5= Removes untranslated & extreme textures in login ui.
Attached Files
File Type: zip patch_1_draco.zip (399.0 KB, 72 views)
File Type: zip patch_2_stringtable_notice.zip (1.4 KB, 56 views)
File Type: zip patch_3_login.zip (484.1 KB, 60 views)
File Type: zip patch_4_upgrade_effect.zip (5.3 KB, 48 views)
File Type: zip patch_5_login_ui_cleanup.zip (169.7 KB, 47 views)
negitivenrg is offline  
Thanks
6 Users
Old 06/09/2019, 18:03   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 557
Received Thanks: 149
negitivenrg

Quote:
Just want to add to this thought.
IMO Best choice is MSSQL Express x64 2012 or higher (SQLEXPRWT_x64_ENU.exe)
https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/down....aspx?id=29062
For small private server that is, can't beat the price!
i use MSSQL 2014 x64 Enterprise for free and is full operational SERVER with Windows Server x64 Enterprise

guys if you look good on google you can find any of mssql for free

Advice: kickass + proxy.
[DEV]Dekaron is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2019, 20:49   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Dekaron View Post
negitivenrg

i use MSSQL 2014 x64 Enterprise for free and is full operational SERVER with Windows Server x64 Enterprise

guys if you look good on google you can find any of mssql for free

Advice: kickass + proxy.
Seriously?
Enterprise is not free

kickass + proxy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Dekaron View Post
I have no respect for thieves and lazy people


developer and express are the only free editions. and express works great.
perhaps you should look on google and prove me wrong with a link of a non pirated edition of mssql. I still stand by my opinion of express. Lets not turn this into the same old discussion about piracy. The main limitation of express is limiting the database size. so for a small private server I do not see much of a disadvantage. Cheers


negitivenrg is offline  
Reply



« DekaronServer.exe Error | - »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.