Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Summoner staff skill issue

Discussion on Summoner staff skill issue within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Summoner staff skill issue

Hey all

Coming back with yet another problem i've encountered which is that the staff skills on the summy when used on a mob does a bit of damage but they heal right after

The twin blade skills are just fine and everything else works good it seems to be only the skill set on the staff

Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated

Hope you all have a great day/night!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Skill Editing issue
05/31/2017 - Last Chaos Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi Guys. I edited few skills damage, after saving that, i exported the skills lod. When i have replaced it, and turn the LC on i got "Skill file incorrect" while loading the login screen. Can somebody help me? :confused:
Strange issue with mbot crack , looking if any people had similar issue
04/29/2017 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
After many years without playing any silkroad private servers i ended come back, but after download mbot to run it, i tried run the cracked vesion download directly from joysro forum , but when i run that i get blue screen. Was looking if someone had simillar issue since nowadays i'm using W10 , in the build 15063.138 , so i was wondering if it could be a issue with the softwere or related to hardwere since i'm using a laptop nowadays.
[Help]Skill point per level issue
04/18/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 5 Replies
I've tried editing the PS_Game.exe to have the server give out 9 skill points each level. Edited the PS.Game on olly with this: Code: ADD WORD PTR DS:,9If you Kill a Mob and as soon as your going to level, the Game crashes. All other services keep running exept the ps_game, I don't understand why. I edited the skill re-set stone and it gives the 9 points per level correctly, how ever level'ing wise it will not and does the previously stated error. Any Help at all with this issue...
:) WTS 118 Staff Summoner With +7 115 Staff (Trieste)
06/12/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Pm me
Unknown Skill Issue
05/16/2007 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hi, i just pressed by mistake the BotLogin Botom on isrobot, and the skills start showing perfectly ! Just press the botom whitout putting any infos ! +k if i didnt help -k if it helped ( err cant do that -_-' )