Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Dshop prices

Discussion on Dshop prices within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dshop prices

Hi i would like to know how to edit the Dshop prices. Ive searched didnt see any correct answer for what files i need to edit.

I know itemcash.csv in item folder colomn DwCashItemCost , but maybe there are more colomns or files that need to be edited because i cant load server when i edit itemcash.csv and load it to server.

So what files and or colomns?

EDIT:

I got after searching and messing myself.

Solution for the ones that DONT know how to do it..

to change prices open itemcash.csv in share/item folder then find press CTRL+F DwCashItemCost there u see all prices for the items, at first row u see itemindex numbers,when u change price open cashshop_itemlist in share/item folder and press CTRL+F to search the index number of the item u edited price of in itemcash.csv edit and ur done,upload to ur server and client.

So itemcash.csv
cashshop_itemlist

those 2 files.

« Threats for hacks in the name of Janvier | Best method »

Similar Threads
Dshop
07/28/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
hi i need help with dshop : http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/5295/34443558.jpg red color i noted what i need change and blue color i noted new function adding ( send a gift ) can some1 can help my with this ?
Dshop
07/10/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
hi i am create a server but dshop is dont work , how i can make working dshop ?
[HELP]DShop .
10/07/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
hello all . i have my dshop with high kash prices ... 180k and more . and when i change them to normal . like 180000 kash to trans up set and i want to change to 1800 kash . so i removed 2 ( 0 ) and i did that for all my items on my dshop , and now my dshop prices are low . but when i go in game and try to buy anything it pop me that invatory is full but it's not .....
Bug in dshop
07/09/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
Somebody fix this bug ? I make download that link http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-pserver-hosting/191301-release-working-fixed-serverfiles-english-gameclient.html , but no fix my problem. http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/9506/screenhunter01jul071352.th.gif
need help with Dshop
01/25/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I need your help, who know what a hell is this? How to fix it, cause only one account cant use coins to buy something from Dshop. With every try he lose 300 coins and get nothing. With others acc everything is ok. Pls help