Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Open Beta Community Server

Discussion on Open Beta Community Server within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Open Beta Community Server

I Have have been working on a server that the community can play on
and enjoy without having to grind endlessly or spend any form of currency on to enjoy. I have been working on this client in hopes that I can make a game that will bring old players back into the pvp/pk scene, as well as some newer players as well.

I have not made this server for any purpose other than for people to enjoy. Dekaron is a hobby for me, and I have no intentions or a desire to make any money from it. I'm doing this to keep the game alive and give people a server they can log on with their friends JUST TO HAVE FUN.

You start at level 200 with all your necessary gear and accessories, fully upgraded. Coins will be given to everyone for free, so there will be no need to vote or anything like that. I don't plan on releasing the server to the public.

We have 2 meister tree's for each class, with skills functioning as korea intended (most of them) but we are still working out bugs. Hopefully with the help of new players we can minimize them.

If you're interested in playing on the server, please join our discord. I will be posting a download link later tonight or early tomorrow.

The Server Is an action 9 server, with 12 classes.
DKSQ, Battle Royale, all the perks of action 9.
If you want to find out more, or just want to get ingame, join now.

Thanks
6 Users
Old 10/20/2018, 09:46   #2

My friend in Vietnam is joining your server.
Greetings from Vietnam!
Old 10/20/2018, 15:17   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by baica123 View Post
My friend in Vietnam is joining your server.
Greeting from Vietnam!
Greetings, and thank you!