Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PvE Damage

Discussion on PvE Damage within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PvE Damage

Alright so i have been trying different things but came up with nothing.

Now i am wanting to change my damage that i inflict on monsters from the 40k normal hits and 80k critical hits, To perhaps 4 to 5x that.

I just need to be pointed in the right direction but all information will be appreciated.

TIA.
Old 09/28/2018, 20:53   #2

There’s various different ways you can raise your overall attack or critical damage,
But to increase your damage specifically on monsters, the only way to achieve that is to lower the defense on monsters, unless you want to increase your overall PVE and PVP damage.

Different things you could do:
Add damage and vitality or critical damage to weapons
Raise skill damage
Increase class damage in pcclass.csv
Add accesssories that increase damage and vitality
Old 09/28/2018, 22:40   #3

Trying to scale damage across the board, but also trying to avoid the 65k cap on damage in window.
Already tried to edit the pc_physical_damagerate and magical one,
as well as fPCDamageRatio in formula.
Both don't/didn't help. Also tried the stat damage ratios in formula which didn't even change anything.

Just wanting to scale up the pve dmg by a bit, but dont wanna add raw figure monster damage which could do via grade rank, would like to do a percent or ratio change to it but can't seem to find a way to do it without also affecting pvp heavily.
Old 09/29/2018, 03:03   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshyb123 View Post
Trying to scale damage across the board, but also trying to avoid the 65k cap on damage in window.
Already tried to edit the pc_physical_damagerate and magical one,
as well as fPCDamageRatio in formula.
Both don't/didn't help. Also tried the stat damage ratios in formula which didn't even change anything.

Just wanting to scale up the pve dmg by a bit, but dont wanna add raw figure monster damage which could do via grade rank, would like to do a percent or ratio change to it but can't seem to find a way to do it without also affecting pvp heavily.
You could raise skill damage and modify the PC damage so it doesn't affect pvp.