Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]Is Autoloot with CE or CSV?

Discussion on [REQUEST]Is Autoloot with CE or CSV? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 120
Question [REQUEST]Is Autoloot with CE or CSV?

Hey guys, as title says.

I am trying to find out how to get auto loot working again. I used to have autoloot but I cannot remember if I got it working through CE or through .csv files. I deleted all of my 2moons hacks a long time ago because I stopped playing and have recently started playing again.

If anyone can share how they got autoloot working or even send me an outdated script then I'll have a go at updating it.

I am not looking for hand me outs but if someone is willing to share then sobeit...

~Spaz~
Old 08/22/2018, 23:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
CE, and which was a pain in the ***, just find a spammer, enabled like they f9 and it spams your spacebar, then just throw the junk out you don't want.
Old 08/23/2018, 08:58   #3

elite*gold: 120
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetasCandy View Post
CE, and which was a pain in the ***, just find a spammer, enabled like they f9 and it spams your spacebar, then just throw the junk out you don't want.
Mmh, i'd rather just get the ce version and then update it

« A9 Gems | help! »