Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Help

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help

Hey there,

I have been taking all the costume files from the offical one and wanted to use it on my test server. Btw I'm using A3 files (want to keep it old school). I merged the itemcash.csv lines and my dekaronserver.exe loaded everything fine. I started the game to see if there were any issues and none, I was able to drop invisble costumes and so I put the matching lines into my cos_shape and my item_shape. But now my client keeps stopping at 63.9%. I just can't figure it out tho, I was thinking that it might be an issue with the skel files because on offical non of the shape files mention skel files. Also there are no matching skel files in the folders. Also the offical itemcash.csv has 0 instead of higher numbers in the coloumn "No Data". Any other ideas would be appreciated.

Old 01/13/2018, 10:27   #2

It's most likely a CSV formatting issue. Check the rows that you put in cos_shape and item_shape, make sure that you remove the new columns that global has before you put them in the A3 item_shape and cos_shape.

If you still don't figure it out....

To figure out what is causing the issue:
1) Revert all of the files you've edited until the client doesn't crash anymore.
2) Add all the new files one by one in order to see which file is causing the crash.

I suspect it's either item_shape or cos_shape, so try starting with those. (revert them, then try them one at a time to see which file).

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2018, 20:53   #3

Thanks for answer bro. Figured that I actually didnt make any mistake on editing the files itself, its more that my excel wasn't working correctly. It saved all the shape files wrong, that caused the game to crash all the time.

« Assistance with /gm callevent | Little Question »