Hi if you want me to setup your server, and explain you also how it works for futurly you be able to do it by urself, i can do it for 25$!
Just hit me up on skype if you be interested
Skype : jaskile12
If you want someone to waste his time for free and do everything for you, don't except it free. Stop being lazy otherwise and search at the forums and you'll find it by urself!
If you want someone to waste his time for free and do everything for you, don't except it free. Stop being lazy otherwise and search at the forums and you'll find it by urself!
f you want to be a little bit smarter then better for you to shut up.
I can setup everything you can and can't. I want to find a new things that can host a website. like xampp, wamp, fileZilla FTP.
First, Underfisk you are reported for words such as "*******".
Second, filezilla is for hosting, but not for websites.
Third, Forget if you need any help feel free to add me on skype devzansumm and I will help you with anything you need for FREE..
Underfisk, do you know why this community died? Because of people like you who always work for money.. I remember long time ago when the people always released stuff without asking for money and actually doing something for the community.. Now everyone wants money even for helping you open your ports..
That's why the community is dead and 99% of the good developers left..
Zen you talk too much dude, and no Filezilla is just an software which allow you to use FTP protocol and manage your web files using ftp to access your machine.
f you want to be a little bit smarter then better for you to shut up.
I can setup everything you can and can't. I want to find a new things that can host a website. like xampp, wamp, fileZilla FTP.
So you think setting up xampp is smart? Do you realize it's been around for ages and so easy to hack and bypass it's not funny? Filezilla is an FTP client. Do you even know what a server is? A website is in html. xampp is a port to use the app for a cheap-*** sign up form.
The community died because of people like you who want everything for free, and you set things up half-***. Go play Pokémon!
So you think setting up xampp is smart? Do you realize it's been around for ages and so easy to hack and bypass it's not funny? Filezilla is an FTP client. Do you even know what a server is? A website is in html. xampp is a port to use the app for a cheap-*** sign up form.
The community died because of people like you who want everything for free, and you set things up half-***. Go play Pokémon!
I thought he mean to get some suggestion about website host
So you think setting up xampp is smart? Do you realize it's been around for ages and so easy to hack and bypass it's not funny? Filezilla is an FTP client. Do you even know what a server is? A website is in html. xampp is a port to use the app for a cheap-*** sign up form.
The community died because of people like you who want everything for free, and you set things up half-***. Go play Pokémon!
There it is someone who understands and probably works with networking.
freez maybe they don't realize that apache its a web server behind xampp and that there are couple more as wampp,nginx,etc..
If you want someone to waste his time for free and do everything for you, don't except it free. Stop being lazy otherwise and search at the forums and you'll find it by urself!
Quote:
Originally Posted by freez00
So you think setting up xampp is smart? Do you realize it's been around for ages and so easy to hack and bypass it's not funny? Filezilla is an FTP client. Do you even know what a server is? A website is in html. xampp is a port to use the app for a cheap-*** sign up form.
The community died because of people like you who want everything for free, and you set things up half-***. Go play Pokémon!
for you and for you, such of beautiful guys.
Who Said I want things for free? I want help from people Who could give me some help with finding new things,
I can free and I can also money, it does not matter to me, I just want some suggestions for good things to help me manage a good website for my server.
You want help from people, right i get it. Free? Well then someone has to waste his time teaching a lazy guy who doesn't want to search in forums. Well i'm too agressive? sry, use your brain and start searching otherwise someone loses his time for free or ask money for his time. Pretty simple as that!
[Question] A little question about the client. 09/01/2012 - Zero - 4 Replies So recently found some working server files got them up and running but now to the part to where I cannot connect to the client. Tried everything and done everything I could. I have edited the world.dat, the s1 and w1 and still nothing. Anyone know what the problem may be or any ideas on how to fix it I would appreciate it very much. Thanks.