Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is Database Hacking on PServer Illegal? Yes!

Discussion on Is Database Hacking on PServer Illegal? Yes! within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 22
Is Database Hacking on PServer Illegal? Yes!

Nobody has the right to simply damage the server and databases from the respective Pserver.

An attempt to harm a server is a criminal offense, it does not matter whether it is a private server or an official version server.

When one thinks of you it was not so, then I hope you time once you touch with a serious situation

if u going on a the server without permission is punishable, even if you're banned.
  • Traffic Theft
  • Unauthorized access
  • Destruction of another's property
  • Hacking

StGB: § 202a

Welcome in the "Real World" kids....

All attacks can be prosecuted, courtesy the underside of the authorities.

Why am I writing this?

Because their children have too much boredom, and it only hurts others with the ****

And if you believe her since anonymous, dan should drop to church you go get the garbage clean. Each of your movement is logged on servers.

Happy new Year.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/24/2010, 06:59   #2

elite*gold: 20
yeap im agree with you.im also hv bigproblem in Database..
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2010, 12:20   #3

elite*gold: 0
Illegal?? but aren't those who setting up p server are Illegal too?? we are using gameHI's work remember??? lol
Old 01/24/2010, 12:33   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by abelwang View Post
Illegal?? but aren't those who setting up p server are Illegal too?? we are using gameHI's work remember??? lol
t does not matter, that does not mean that hacking is allowed. That is yet another instance. Read the law book from your state, you will get at most a term of imprisonment

What would you say because if someone steals your PC or makes Broken
Old 01/24/2010, 15:24   #5

then every1 hosting pserver should get a 500000$ fine as well. Its like u broke into gamehis office and took data in ur usb.
Old 01/24/2010, 15:35   #6

No Comment, you dont understand the post, then leave the Thread omg.

What is TO hard on this thread to understand?! When u go hack a Server ur *** will ****** up and put in Jail ! You understand?

*To ****
My ***, why the Humans are so stupid???
Old 01/24/2010, 15:39   #7

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
To you why are you so .....

Hacking an official server is punishable, hacking private server is also punishable, but private servers are breaking the law by just exsisting that means that only a brain damaged owner will sue somene by saying *Hey!!! He hacked into my illegal server !!! I want him punished but don't put me to jail beacuse I STOLE the game files"

*To ****

Old 01/24/2010, 15:52   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kakkarot~ View Post
To you why are you so .....

Hacking an official server is punishable, hacking private server is also punishable, but private servers are breaking the law by just exsisting that means that only a brain damaged owner will sue somene by saying *Hey!!! He hacked into my illegal server !!! I want him punished but don't put me to jail beacuse I STOLE the game files"

*To ****

Im Talking about Database Hacking and or Root Server Hacking
Your right with the files, but its not a reason To Hack Servers, its GameHI her thing.

when a player is banned and he get on any way access to the Server IP
then it is

Traffic Theft
Unauthorized access

You like my my Words ? Welcome in club dude
Old 01/24/2010, 17:29   #9

first off, proving it would be a huge pain in the ***, plus there are some countries that you cant touch if the person hacking ur database was living in, u would be fuct. most asswipes that hack also have the forethought enuff to use a proxy so their IP cant be traced, plus proving that you were financially, mentally, or physically burdened by the hack is going to be difficult to prove since most ppl dont even know wtf is going on in their database

2nd, we dont share copyright laws with korea, so technically they cant touch us for using their files

3rd, if they get their database hacked, then they deserve what they get imho, it only take 10 minutes max to sanitize user input so that their database is safe, not only does it only take 10 minutes max, but its really easy as well

i had my database hacked, and it was my own fault for not combing thru the code and sanitizing user input, plus back-up's dont hurt either.

arguing this is the same as arguing which came first, the chicken or the egg . . . .
Old 01/24/2010, 19:05   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
first off, proving it would be a huge pain in the ***, plus there are some countries that you cant touch if the person hacking ur database was living in, u would be fuct. most asswipes that hack also have the forethought enuff to use a proxy so their IP cant be traced, plus proving that you were financially, mentally, or physically burdened by the hack is going to be difficult to prove since most ppl dont even know wtf is going on in their database

2nd, we dont share copyright laws with korea, so technically they cant touch us for using their files

3rd, if they get their database hacked, then they deserve what they get imho, it only take 10 minutes max to sanitize user input so that their database is safe, not only does it only take 10 minutes max, but its really easy as well

i had my database hacked, and it was my own fault for not combing thru the code and sanitizing user input, plus back-up's dont hurt either.

arguing this is the same as arguing which came first, the chicken or the egg . . . .
The egg
Old 01/24/2010, 19:09   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnus84 View Post
The egg
ok, where did the egg come from?
Old 01/24/2010, 19:27   #12

Received Thanks: 4,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by darnus84 View Post
Nobody has the right to simply damage the server and databases from the respective Pserver.

An attempt to harm a server is a criminal offense, it does not matter whether it is a private server or an official version server.

When one thinks of you it was not so, then I hope you time once you touch with a serious situation

if u going on a the server without permission is punishable, even if you're banned.
  • Traffic Theft
  • Unauthorized access
  • Destruction of another's property
  • Hacking

StGB: § 202a

Welcome in the "Real World" kids....

All attacks can be prosecuted, courtesy the underside of the authorities.

Why am I writing this?

Because their children have too much boredom, and it only hurts others with the shit

And if you believe her since anonymous, dan should drop to church you go get the garbage clean. Each of your movement is logged on servers.

Happy new Year.
hey honey! this is a hacking and exloiting community
Old 01/24/2010, 19:31   #13

this dude has been owned,good lesson for you to take more care for security.

HAcking a pserver can be done without any punishment,ur using afterall copyrighted software. So better dont whine about it ^^
Old 01/24/2010, 20:24   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteWarrior View Post
this dude has been owned,good lesson for you to take more care for security.

HAcking a pserver can be done without any punishment,ur using afterall copyrighted software. So better dont whine about it ^^
stupid comment

hes talking about hacking the database, not the game

the database is something that is owned by the webmaster/site owner

so yeah, it is in fact illegal, and can be punishable with heavy fines and/or jail time, but like every law thats broke, theres also 'due process' which means you have to be able to prove certain aspects of the crime in question.

and b4 ur next stupid comment, the game files have nothing to do with the crime, we DONT share copyright laws with korea, so anything they copyright in their country means squat here or in most places, and even if they were illegal, that would be the same as saying that:

Quote:
if someone broke into ur house and stole ur television u cant press charges because you had drugs in ur house
which is just retarded, of course you can press charges if someone broke in ur house and stole ur television, doesnt matter if you had drugs in the house or not, u still had ur **** stole.
Old 01/24/2010, 22:02   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
hey honey! this is a hacking and exloiting community

It`s Game Forum . Say me where its written "Welcome to Elitepvpers the Hacking Community" ?

Closed Thread