Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PREVIEW] DKCMS (Beta 1)

Discussion on [PREVIEW] DKCMS (Beta 1) within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
[PREVIEW] DKCMS (Beta 1)

Here is a little preview

Please post your likes / dislikes
(Idiots will be reported)

Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/22/2010, 18:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
Nice janvier123 but speaking withyourself [hehe joking ; ) ]

GJ
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2010, 18:42   #3

Like: Ur
Quote:
hello all;
That made me laugh... Someone spends too much time at programming xD
Like: A decent panel, unlike ur OSDS

Dislike: You can't talk or what? Why are you writing? Don't tell me you have 3 PCs and don't have a microphone.
Dislike: Making a second thread about a preview of something thats not even released?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2010, 21:33   #4

i dont wanna talk
yep, i cant reply in the other topics, or i have to double post so ...
Old 01/22/2010, 21:56   #5

std::cout<<"hello all";

1. Design
2. A lot of options ! Keep it up
3. User can send an ticket about problem ++

-x

Dislikes :

1. You are like my freind , he dont wanna say anything because he wanna be anonymous , lol

-x
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2010, 22:06   #6

lol
i just like my privacy thats all,
i can add you all to friends but allot, ALLOT of them just wanna bug you with there questions so ...
and i had a friend who came back from a big job in the USA, from some big *** meeting or something
anyway he does own a web design company, not very big tho
he gave me some tips how to build a CMS
that helped allot to me
but if you look at the code, i didnt change much about me way of writing php
and like zombe, he does not like the way iam writing it ... DNC (DNC = Do Not Care)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2010, 00:22   #7

xD OMG its a Good Job from Janvier omg
Janvier123 had a new Beta [x]
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2010, 03:25   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombe View Post
Like: Ur That made me laugh... Someone spends too much time at programming xD
Like: A decent panel, unlike ur OSDS

Dislike: You can't talk or what? Why are you writing? Don't tell me you have 3 PCs and don't have a microphone.
Dislike: Making a second thread about a preview of something thats not even released?
Jan this fker + nub kid just jealous. ignort his ****.so far what he got in the release?? a **** release. how to random drop items.. lol tat post really make me laugh.. so just fk him and carry on you great job. this 1 is better than osds.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2010, 03:32   #9

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobleman80 View Post
Jan this fker + nub kid just jealous. ignort his ****.so far what he got in the release?? a **** release. how to random drop items.. lol tat post really make me laugh.. so just fk him and carry on you great job. this 1 is better than osds.
Do not start the flame war. And before his DEV command tutorial, only few ppl (you excluded) knew how powerfull DEV is.

Although I realy fall asleep when you write questions and anwsers, besides that it is a nice looking panel
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2010, 03:53   #10

good job !!
send the message to the game server does send the mail?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2010, 07:03   #11

Quote:
dude, unnecessary

zombe and jan have done projects together, zombe knows 10x more then you about most things, he has excellent releases.

zombe didnt bash the release, he stated what he liked, and what he did not, and he liked the control panel better the osds, just like you stated.

if you cant read a post for what it is, u should just not post in it, becuz you just made urself look like a complete noob, not to mention a complete *******.

dont you have to clean ur room or go to bed or sumthing?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2010, 07:56   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
dude, unnecessary

zombe and jan have done projects together, zombe knows 10x more then you about most things, he has excellent releases.

zombe didnt bash the release, he stated what he liked, and what he did not, and he liked the control panel better the osds, just like you stated.

if you cant read a post for what it is, u should just not post in it, becuz you just made urself look like a complete noob, not to mention a complete *******.

dont you have to clean ur room or go to bed or sumthing?
STOP flaming. you are just another nub. ***** carrier. i hope you understand the meaning. lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2010, 08:19   #13

I actually like this release, just that I'm making an admin panel myself and that makes us competitors.

And about jan's way of PHP... Its his choice, I don't really care, it just makes it harder to read, but if he's ok with it, I'm ok with it.

Oh, and btw, my goal of ruining his thread is just a joke We are friends actually.

EDIT: That "how to drop an item" tutorial was a joke, along with my "how to drag and drop" tutorial, cuz 100 people were asking how to drop an item with a GM char ^^

Sry for all off-topic.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2010, 17:59   #14

Quote:
DRAGON BALL GUY R YOU A MOD? IF NOT PLS DUN ADD 1. AND DECIMA YOU R JUST ANOTHER FKING NUB. A NEW *** HERE. HOW DO YOU KNOW I KNOW NOTHING?? EVEN I AM AT LEAST I M BETTER THAN YOU.. SO JUST SHEEEH FROM NOW. AND GO TO BED PLS. NITE KID.. LOVE YOU..
cuz all ur posts are useless/idiotic

plus theres a post count and a join date under ur name dipshit

all ur questions are dumb as **** and have been answered 100x, and all ur answers are even worse, its become quite obvious to me by reading all of ur posts that u have no skills and little knowledge about p-servers, as well as the ppl that post here. the comment about zombe just verifies my comment.

and this is my 2nd account here btw, and b4 u jump on the 'how do u know that this isnt my 2nd account', i know because if this was ur 2nd account i would hope you would have a little more knowledge about wtf u are doing

practice what u preach.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2010, 18:32   #15

I would like to thanks janvier for releasing your work to us especially the newbies. You deserved my thanks.

I hope the reborn script issue has been fixed. The script should determine whether the character is logged out or not. The account must be logged out first before proceeding.
Thanks
1 User