Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto Learn Skill

Discussion on Auto Learn Skill within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Auto Learn Skill

i would like to know how to enable auto learn skill? like i you reach level 180 for example the skill in the skill tree will automatic learn without buying books to learn it. i hope someone will help or someone will share his or her knowledge how to do this. thank you in advance...
Old 08/11/2017, 04:09   #2

possible but too much work without the source code. here's a list of things you'd need to do in order to get it to work (everything is done in asm)
-locate the call that gets executed when you level up -easy
-check if your new level has a skill that can be learned -haha gl
-send a packet that you wanna learn a skill -easy
-remove the security on the server side that checks for the skill book item in your -easyinventory (probably the easiest of the bunch xd)

-haha gl:
the problem is that you'll have to document pretty much everything. as far as I know there's no function that checks if the new level has any skills to learn so you'll have to make it yourself. that will be pretty difficult.
other thing you can do is just send every packet to the server everytime you level up. that way the server will filter out skills that are not learned yet and those you cant learn yet, but you'll have to add every skill index to a some kinda table which will result in a huge amount of packets exchanged between the server and the client and perhaps potential lag when a large amount of players level up at the same time.

point is, its doable but it all depends on how much people pay for it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2017, 12:49   #3

Auto learnned skill? Answer.

If you don't have a querry script. use this tutorial.

First of all, create an new character and learn to you wannna skill in game.

And, Go to "Character DB\user_skill table"

Next, change your character code number. as [DEV]000000000000 ~ [DEV]0000000000011 choice one. This is each 12class [DEV] character number.

Then, as soon as when you create new characer, You can get an auto learnned skill.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2017, 05:46   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolthestrong View Post
If you don't have a querry script. use this tutorial.

First of all, create an new character and learn to you wannna skill in game.

And, Go to "Character DB\user_skill table"

Next, change your character code number. as [DEV]000000000000 ~ [DEV]0000000000011 choice one. This is each 12class [DEV] character number.

Then, as soon as when you create new characer, You can get an auto learnned skill.
Will this work? And if so do i need to change it everytime i make new character? I havent tried it yet. Thank you
Old 10/26/2017, 21:09   #5

create accounts that use the original [DEV] Chars of dekaron . buy all skills on each class.
then every new created char will have all skills on lv1. but can only use them when then reach the required lvl same as auto learning skills
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/30/2017, 12:52   #6

Try this idk if it will work but it's worth a try use it on one DEV character

Level you DEV up to 250
Buy and learn all the skills then level DEV character down

Assuming all skills will be learned but can only be used at reached level if I'm wrong

1 they all get deleted and unlearned or
2 you could use all skills all lvl 1 which is dope anyways lol

But its a theory