Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Excuse me. I'm going to ask you to fix the left weapon effect.

Discussion on Excuse me. I'm going to ask you to fix the left weapon effect. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Excuse me. I'm going to ask you to fix the left weapon effect.

Hi. I'm a Korean. I know you do not like it, but when I added a new item, I got a problem and left a question like this.
Once the question is asked, "How can I create an effect on both weapons?"
Korean Dekaron script> shape> The item_shape item has an effect_add item so that you can create an effect on both weapons. However, my client did not have an entry called effect_add. So when I thought about it, I modified the property> effect> effectscene.02 so that I can make it with the above picture. However, there was no left effect using any method.
I wanted to hear the advice, so I left this inquiry. Am I approaching wrong? Or do you need to skel, mesh files? Please advise. Thanks for reading.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11.jpg (135.0 KB, 118 views)
Old 08/15/2017, 14:01   #2

The problem is on Script ->effect ->modeleffect or (Data Property effectdata)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2017, 18:18   #3

Thank you for answer. But can you explain in detail? Please ... can I have a hint?
Old 08/19/2017, 21:17   #4
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: LOCKED
It may be a wrong property, a missing tag in the effectscene or even the position may be wrong in effect scene. Check if you have the effects properties correctly and if you have all the paths correct