Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Launcher tutorial

Discussion on Launcher tutorial within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Launcher tutorial

I have always had issues with getting a launcher up and running for a private server. I know the share files have to match etc. I could really use a launcher tutorial.
Glad to see movement in the Dekaron community again. The last time I had a private server up and running was back during the 2moons days.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Flash Launcher | Xara Launcher | TCP Launcher
01/22/2016 - Fiesta Online - 16 Replies
Da Xara ja tot ist und sie somit keine Verwendung mehr dafür haben, release ich mal den Source vom Launcher, den Xara verwendet hat. Ob ich das recht dazu habe? Sharing is caring... Bis auf die InjectionLibrary*, welche für das Anti-Cheat genutzt wurde, wurde nichts weiter daran verändert. Selbst die Variablen sind gleich geblieben. Kurze Info was besonders dran ist:
GameClub Launcher download [For those who have problems with the GameClub Launcher]
09/19/2011 - Soldier Front Philippines - 52 Replies
Dear Guys, I am here to share to you the GameClub Launcher file and this is very useful for those who have problems with the GameClub Launcher. =========================================== Instructions: 1) Download the file from the link. HERE ==> LauncherSetup.exe 2) After downloading open the file and then install. Start play the games from the GameClub and own. 3) If you doubt this is a virus well scan it and lets see. I am not joking here I want to help those who can play...
My PSF Launcher to USF Launcher??? [PATCH]???
12/19/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 6 Replies
†Does anyone have a Patch for making a PSF Launcher to USF Launcher? †Is it posible? †I just wanna ask. *If you have, Please Release it here in "EPvP" *and also Sir †DARNOC†, Please close this thread to avoid spamming. tnx!