Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hello need some answers

Discussion on hello need some answers within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hello need some answers

hey I tried to start dekaron online client, everything working perfect Everything in DebugMonitor, but in dekaron.exe when I try run the game in 70.5% Loading the game is crash, I got all files all textures all scripts nothing left, anyone know ?
Old 06/09/2017, 14:27   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: LOCKED
Dekaron crashes % :
If it crash at 0% (begin) its because u got some folder of data not in correct place
If it crash at 50% its because you got duplicated Action file or theres non exist in the item folder or monster folder the csv and it cant load it
If it crash at 70% thats because some changes in script folder
If it crash at 99% thats because you got in your exe client dependecy , so you need to launch by Launcher
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/09/2017, 14:33   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underfisk View Post
Dekaron crashes % :
If it crash at 0% (begin) its because u got some folder of data not in correct place
If it crash at 50% its because you got duplicated Action file or theres non exist in the item folder or monster folder the csv and it cant load it
If it crash at 70% thats because some changes in script folder
If it crash at 99% thats because you got in your exe client dependecy , so you need to launch by Launcher
best help ever. good to see those percentage Thanks
Old 06/09/2017, 15:36   #4
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: LOCKED
your welcome

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hello,need some answers :)
07/28/2013 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
hi there :) i used to play Kal bk in 2008 for a reason i want to play it again (int kal),but life is way more busy now so i wanted to ask if there is any "Bot Hack" for int server that is still working? as i know bot hack makes u auto kill and auto pick/heal o.o i have read this thread http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/kal-online/176120 4-infothread-hacks-2012-a.html but idk if those still working or not and i don't know from where to DL them as well :rolleyes:(iam noob ik) answers would...
some Q in my mind here and need some answers
10/07/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i am checking fourm from yesterday to see real Guide to make privet server all who are crashed or bugged so i posted here to ask for help from u i wana some one give me guide about making server D11+ euro+chin must be working good i am looking to work in this to make privet server so i ask u guys to help me in this problem of mine so if anyone know good guide for me and working please send me link or say how to make and links of download Greating : MR.Ahmed
[Request] Some queries , and Some Answers ..
03/11/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello . , since i am really bad at queries and each time i try make one i fuck the DB xD I Need some quires , i hope i find it :D I Need a query to add all 120 Skillz in DB And other query to add level 120 mobs and drops , idk if it can be done by queries or no :D
Some questions need answers :D
01/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
Now i made my server wit hamachi and its all good now i wana make my server on wit out hamachi i heard i can bt using the external ip! I think. so plz any one can explain how to get an external ip and how i can make it work :D
i just need some answers
01/23/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
First tnx to PFJ to upload great server files. And another tnx to FORCER who had pattient to help me get server online :) Now I wana know where or wich are the files wich contain CHINESE words like NPCS so i can start translating everything. And with what can i open those files etc...i mean everything where is anything in chinese so i can translate in english. Second where i change what is the drop rates, Exp rate, what will monsters drop .. how to make what will monsters drop etc......