Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Adding a 4th color for argate glow

Discussion on Adding a 4th color for argate glow within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 01/17/2010, 23:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobleman80 View Post
oh right it's easy. and you still make this thread for? lol
noble, hes talking about just making an item is easy, obviously making it glow isnt easy which is why there are so many thread asking about it

maybe u should pay more attention to whats being said so u dont make urself look like a f'ing idiot so often.

i have tried bigshows way, i even dug thru ultra's stuff to see how they did it and tried that, right now im going thru rusaki's stuff to see how they did it

im afraid it may be something that is hard coded in the dekaron.exe that points it to the entries in the effect files, which if it is then maybe someone with knowledge on altering the exe could look into it for us.
Old 01/18/2010, 03:43   #17

i do have ultra 7.2 server files but it seems I cannot upgrade weapons/armors above +9. Why? I look on the files like itemupgrade. It seems only lvl 180+ armor can be upgraded to +12? Please anyone confirm?
Old 01/18/2010, 04:47   #18

Did you look in your itemarmor and itemweapon and see which items are above +9? If there are not any then you will need to make them.
Old 01/18/2010, 19:30   #19

Oh My GAWD!

If you need to edit the effect txt's JUST to get the same effects as +9...You have no idea wth are you doing. Initially effects are decided in armor/weapon csv's, then modeleffect (Biased opinion. Although I haven't found the right indexes there yet, it should be there. Unless Koreans decided to use osmething completely different for argating) and only then effect txt's, which point to the .dds files.

Enjoy your clue.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tutorial] How to change the glow color of +10 ~ +12 (UNTESTED!)
01/19/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
I made this topic as a tutorial for this thread. NOTE: This is untested, because I cant host my server, because my mssql evaluation period is over, so... MAKE BACKUP FILES for everything you do, in case it doesn't work! I searched for "eff_upgrade_46" http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/1918/79963269.j pg As I thought, I found more then that file only.
Help with +10 argate glow
10/30/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Well I've added +10-12 to everything on my pserver, itemweapon/itemarmor and item_shape, I've tried creating a new dds and a tpack for it an then adding the tpack name where it calls for the t-pack in item_shape and it doesn't take affect.. Am I over looking something simple here?
Horse Color (This Program Tells You Your Horse's EXACT Color Values)
10/21/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 35 Replies
CURRENTLY: WORKING (Patch 5157) Alright guys, finally got around to updating and fixing this program... the way it works now is, just run the program, equip the horse you want to look at, and it'll show you it's Color Stats... in future versions I will be making it so u can equip one horse, then another, and it'll tell you what each horse's value is AND what would be the result if u combined them... and maybe even a little further into the future I will release a program that'll allow you to...
[Question] Weap/armor glow color +7 and more
08/06/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello all who is reading :) Wanted to ask what files are saying weap or armor with +1-7 or more to glow. If I want to change glow color where must I look, Don't say folder texture cause I was looking in it about 2 hours trying to find anything similiar and nothing found. So if it is not so difficult please say what files exactly. I want to do that cause want to make +10-12 weap/armor glow in different color than +7 (red) Will give thanks who will help ;)
ADDING COLOR TO YOUR TEXT
08/06/2008 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
simple just add example;color red=just add $00#(your message)$ $01#(your message)$ $3#(your message)$:D:D