Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

dynamic brick spawning?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
dynamic brick spawning?

hey, I've been looking for a way to spawn bricks whenever I want and I have noticed that devs have a command /dev createbrick [BrickID]
I tried to spawn bricks using that command but it doesnt seem to work, I assumed it needs the brick ID from brick.csv and will only work on certain maps, but that wasnt the case. so I tried the brick index and it also failed. I assumed it might only work inside dungeons using brick UID but nope. I went inside a dungeon and tried to call the bricks from the dungeon brick file, even after I destroyed the original brick it wouldnt work. I tested pretty much every scenario I think, so now my question is:

is there a way to spawn bricks using [DEV] or [GM] chars? I know I can set them by adding them to the file but thats not the point. I need them to be dynamic and create/delete them at will. I can create them by manipulating the code inside a dungeon but that will most likely not work on open maps.

EDIT: its about a9

« Searching Ilipia Set Files and MC2 | Looking for a job as webdev »

Similar Threads
euw lf dynamic que
02/23/2016 - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
plat 4 / dia 5 last season adc main lf good support duo add Tilt Sparkz
Dynamic QUe?
02/02/2016 - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
Was ist der unterschied zwischen normale SoloQ und Dynamic Q? Hab davon jetzt was gelesen dass ich in Dynamic Q eingerankt wurde, aber was soll das bedeuten haha?
[Selling] ArmA 3 Spawning Service - VERY CHEAP - MONEY SPAWNING / WEAPONS
02/16/2015 - DayZ Trading - 0 Replies
ArmA 3 Spawning Service - VERY CHEAP - MONEY SPAWNING / WEAPONS Tell me what you want, and ill say a price. I am very cheap.
Brick Force Beta Keyshop by Cheese~Prince!Brick Force Shop Nr.1 hier!FAST and CHEAP!
07/02/2012 - Trading - 6 Replies
Guten Tag liebe User/innen.... Ich verkaufe zum start hier 222 Brick Force Keys,die direkt vom Unternehmen stammen,alle einbandfrei funktionieren,und das ganze geht super schnell! Wie viele Brick Force Keys verkaufe Ich derzeit noch? Ich verkaufe noch >> 222 << Keys. Was nehme ich als Zahlung an? Ich nehme PSC (10€,20€,25€,50€) und/oder PSC Reste,bei nur 1-2 keys... Ich nehme für 1 Brick Force Key 28 Elite Gold...
dynamic ip
09/19/2011 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
hi a;; can i make my server by using dynamic ip not the hamachi ? and how to do that ?