Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DEKARON ART

Discussion on DEKARON ART within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

View Poll Results: Stick Thread
YES 48 69.57%
NO 21 30.43%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05/08/2021, 01:26   #166

elite*gold: 0
^^

Old 05/10/2021, 19:44   #167

Any thig more interesting and make by your self like krofighter show

F1 - F10 + extra F came from Rising. I just thinking is all this tab in Skill UI are working and Costume switch is working

(all looks nice) Any way 99% of this what you showing looks like on all official client and some p-server.

Hope you will make some video that all tab in skill ui works and in Costume UI you are able to switch costume without remove old and wear next one (i mean just press button between costume.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2021, 20:04   #168

hope that evo server comes to public looking for some decent one
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2021, 02:51   #169

I think I look good haha
Old 05/19/2021, 19:00   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesisysf View Post
hope that evo server comes to public looking for some decent one
It will
Old 05/20/2021, 18:23   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by krofighter View Post
It will
I will ask for how long till you will have enough cash to shut down the server for 6 months or year and again same situation.

PPL stop play on p-server because they are corrupted as hell, they are all the time under some stupid attack and hack. ppl wont invest own money for something like that. any way they don't want play on global because there is P2W and on some p-server is same. End of story.
and some ppl have 100% right that this game is already dead.
Old 05/20/2021, 21:31   #172

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Dekaron View Post
I will ask for how long till you will have enough cash to shut down the server for 6 months or year and again same situation.
- What makes you think I'm doing this for the money?
Quote:
PPL stop play on p-server because they are corrupted as hell
- There are still a lot of players on private servers.
Quote:
they are all the time under some stupid attack and hack.
- Those generic attacks won't apply to Evolution. We've worked around it and have resolved the crashing issues.
Quote:
ppl wont invest own money for something like that. any way they don't want play on global because there is P2W and on some p-server is same. End of story.
and some ppl have 100% right that this game is already dead.
- Just by showing a few of the new features Evolution is going to bring to the Dekaron scene I've gotten PM's from older players that had quit the game for over 6 years, saying that they want to play Evo.

You can't judge a book by it's cover. The server isn't even up and you're already judging it....
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/20/2021, 22:36   #173

Talking

Quote:
- What makes you think I'm doing this for the money?

- There are still a lot of players on private servers.

- Those generic attacks won't apply to Evolution. We've worked around it and have resolved the crashing issues.

- Just by showing a few of the new features Evolution is going to bring to the Dekaron scene I've gotten PM's from older players that had quit the game for over 6 years, saying that they want to play Evo.

You can't judge a book by it's cover. The server isn't even up and you're already judging it....

then tell me how one person from one PC can DDoS Evo server in 2 minutes and the server is off players can't login, they get DC from server web site is down, how this is possible ? One guy one PC tell me master.
Old 05/20/2021, 22:47   #174

Quote:

then tell me how one person from one PC can DDoS Evo server in 2 minutes and the server is off players can't login, they get DC from server web site is down, how this is possible ? One guy one PC tell me master.
What are you talking about? The server isn't even up?
Old 05/20/2021, 23:24   #175

now is off but this server ppl remember and this server some time ago was on and i don't remember but he gone after a year.
But this topic is about DEKARON ART not about add p-server
Old 05/21/2021, 05:54   #176

Quote:

We can always help to prevent this.
Old 05/22/2021, 13:24   #177

Two DK server Trieste and Helion

On this clip i show you guys that run two server at the same time and at the same machine is possible.
1) i use one account on both server to login and enter to game, and is same client.
2) I close client and run again but like you see at first time i select Trieste server and i use admin account to login, at second time after rerun client i select Helion server and use same account admin to login and enter to the game.

3) And like you see i use same account to login on both server but the difference is that on both server i have different character. This is how works global server and my test p-server.

And there is much more you can do something more to get server more secure i mean MSSQL
and all can be done on one Machine (and both server can have full Arena server + 3 channel on each server)

you can have all on one external IP address. all depends how are you smart and creative.

there is nothing cut from this clip and nothing was edited. enjoy watching.
if any one want make this on own server you know how to find me
have a nice day guys.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/30/2021, 04:31   #178

About this use WASD for dash is easy all can be done in settings just simple config using SHIFT+WASD key and no need do anything with exe and don't have any thing with creativity.

Quote:
Meister dashes working with WASD keys:
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2021, 08:58   #179

Quote:
About this use WASD for dash is easy all can be done in settings just simple config using SHIFT+WASD key and no need do anything with exe and don't have any thing with creativity.
OK dude we understand this this thread is only for you to show off. Noone else can post their achievements because 'is all easy no creativity' xd

btw you only posted csv edits so far, so I'm waiting for some creativity from your side too.

Show me those dashes done in csv pls or any other settings.
Here are the requirements:
Skill does not have to be equipped on your skill bar to be used
You double tap the wsad keys (w for forward, a for left etc, you get the point) to execute the skill
It shouldn't interfere with normal walking
It shouldn't interfere with typing
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2021, 09:39   #180

And i don't care about your requirements: if you are that good what you don't fix this 3 skill bar that you will able bind all skill with SHIFT+(KEY) and other option.

Quote:
btw you only posted csv edits so far, so I'm waiting for some creativity from your side too.
you even don't know what are writing but fine, you write something about csv editing hym lets see what will happen if we will delete some csv
Example:
action csv - no animation
skill csv - no skill
loginlist csv - unable to login
channellist csv - unable enter to game
arena csv - unable to play at Square, Battle Royale and PvP Arena.
itemshape csv - all item are invisible
there is a lots off csv that this game need for proper running

and if i will delete all csv files this game will even not start (o sorry you will hide csv files in exe - LoL)

And next time put proper description before post any thing.

Tags
dekaron ui, login ui, pvp tournament, ui dekaron