Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Question] for coding part ...

Discussion on [Question] for coding part ... within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Question] for coding part ...

If skill name part or etc. files passes over 255 line at present, error becomes.
Is it that is so because byte coding is measure?

Old 12/31/2009, 17:45   #2

Probably.

And it sucks.
Old 12/31/2009, 17:51   #3

int coding

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindGuard77 View Post
Probably.

And it sucks.
Is solution method int coding? ! .
Do you do ai normal operation of new monsters??

« [Help] PLZ | Siege Help »

Similar Threads
Coding npc(last question)
06/17/2010 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 20 Replies
hi, i have conquer pserver, i need a video who show me all the steps of changing the price of an npc( breeder for exemple) pelase guys, i know it's a lot but i'm so needding it thanks
[Question] Part Time Job Count Numbers?
04/02/2010 - Mabinogi - 5 Replies
Maybe it's just me, and maybe i'm noobin to the max right now but I wanted to ask...i have done quite a few healer part time jobs because i know after you do so many you get higher jobs with bigger rewards. Idk if it's a glitch in the game or something but my counts remain at 1. it never says i do it more than one and that makes me wonder if i'm doing all that work for nothing. please don't flame i just want to be informed thank you
Gracia Part 2 question
03/30/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
ok here goes, I downloaded a patched folder for Gracia 2 with the zoomhack etc. all worked perfectly as it should have. I am no fan of the removed frame though as I like to be able to move it around the screen. having some limited knowledge of client editing from previous clients I went in and put the frame back, very simple to do. the issue is that now the zoom hack does not work where it worked before without the frame. the only line I changed was the frame to True instead of False. the...
Question About Coding...
07/03/2008 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 12 Replies
Ok I Need Sum Help With A PvP Server It Has infinity Stamina taths noth the probleem but HERC is (they spam it like hell ) How Could Our Team Delet Skill "Herc" or make the command admin Thx For Help If u Wanne Join Us go TO DragonCO :P