Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searchin' a developer!

Discussion on Searchin' a developer! within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searchin' a developer!

Hey guys i got already a public server open ( Action 9 with 12 Classes) and search with this post a new dev with fresh ideas!
We got some little bugs but i think its not realy hard to fix this things. Also need a grafic disinger best is a skilled person in Photoshop and sony vegas ! if you're intresstet pm me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Searchin LoL Acc . got wow account
03/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
i got all acc informations and i am the first owner. got a 655(644pvp) warrior with garnison on lvl 3. 35k gold..... and the legendary quest with 680 ring and 58 stones. for more informations add me in skype.... i look for a good lol acc. add me in skype: senkrecht2
searchin trusted mm
03/03/2013 - Middleman - 3 Replies
let me know price and i will pm u skype e/ the trade is for d2jsp fg
Searchin' for BP's
09/27/2012 - Facebook - 7 Replies
Okay... like many after the last raid, have had 2 Bases reset becuase of a Kix Glitch that caused more than 1 flt to be in Dock when Coined a Full Flt of Dread X ! I have 2 other 5 digit accts. that I would like to add some BP's and Hulls to Permanently. I've seen this done before, looking to specifically add the Gloli's,SC's, BS, Dread X to one of these accts..... I know... I know... not recomended, but IDC..... I've used the HH-B's for over a yr after adding them this way to an acct and never...
2 Very important suggestion for web developer from experienced developer [English]]
11/21/2011 - General Coding - 0 Replies
I have been developing websites now over 3 years now. My biggest regret is i started developing web sites without knowing CSS & Jquery. Yes before starting development learn CSS 3 and Jquery. These are even more important than your programming skills :) And they are hard to fix once you developed without knowing them.
SEARCHIN FOR RUNESCAPEBOT!
10/22/2011 - Runescape Trading - 4 Replies
searchin for runescape bot! suche nach einem sw-bot, den key & die e-mail addresse! bitte per PN melden, bevor ihr mich @ skype/icq addet!