Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2Moons Reborn

Discussion on 2Moons Reborn within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2Moons Reborn

2Moons Reborn

Greetings all. I am a developer on our couple month old 2Moons Private Server, 2Moons Reborn. A bit about myself...I am 22 years old, going to the University of West Georgia as a Computer Science major. I played 2Moons pre-Aloken, and also develop an FFXI private server.

Before I begin, our website is: . Yes, I have elitepvpers linked right under our banner.

Our player base is growing at a decent rate. We have a few new players, but we are looking to expand further. We are an A6 server. We currently have 3 on-duty GM's who are here to assist in any way possible. Our server owner, DarkDragon, has had this server up and running since mid October. I am the only other Developer with him, and I am [DEV]Katrinka, and I started helping out about two weeks ago.

Our server is not an easy-peasy server. We do regular EXP and item events, ranging from Akris in Loa to Hide-And-Seek. Our mobs have an increased armor drop rate, and argates are not hard to find...but to upgrade items, it is pretty much just like the old 2Moons; the only difference is the break rate. Your item will not break unless you fail +9. Our level cap is 254, but nobody is even close to this (yet).

We do have some very high level players as well as some lower level players. These higher level players have been here for a couple months, and are online quite a bit...but not 24/7. It is entirely possible to catch up very rapidly.

There are 4 guilds in the game so far. As I said, it isn't an easy server, but it is also a fun one, as our GM staff is active and helpful, our player base is kind, and we as developers are always looking to add more fun into the game. I invite each and every one of you to come check us out!

Katrinka / BPM
Old 01/03/2016, 22:02   #2

Got nothing against you guys, just wanted to share this quick vid, had some fun there haha

Old 01/03/2016, 23:38   #3

elite*gold: 22
dude stfu . Again more servers and servers

@Gez , before all get a life dude hehe
Old 01/03/2016, 23:58   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigpyromark View Post
2Moons Reborn

Greetings all. I am a developer on our couple month old 2Moons Private Server, 2Moons Reborn. A bit about myself...I am 22 years old, going to the University of West Georgia as a Computer Science major. I played 2Moons pre-Aloken, and also develop an FFXI private server.

Before I begin, our website is: . Yes, I have elitepvpers linked right under our banner.

Our player base is growing at a decent rate. We have a few new players, but we are looking to expand further. We are an A6 server. We currently have 3 on-duty GM's who are here to assist in any way possible. Our server owner, DarkDragon, has had this server up and running since mid October. I am the only other Developer with him, and I am [DEV]Katrinka, and I started helping out about two weeks ago.

Our server is not an easy-peasy server. We do regular EXP and item events, ranging from Akris in Loa to Hide-And-Seek. Our mobs have an increased armor drop rate, and argates are not hard to find...but to upgrade items, it is pretty much just like the old 2Moons; the only difference is the break rate. Your item will not break unless you fail +9. Our level cap is 254, but nobody is even close to this (yet).

We do have some very high level players as well as some lower level players. These higher level players have been here for a couple months, and are online quite a bit...but not 24/7. It is entirely possible to catch up very rapidly.

There are 4 guilds in the game so far. As I said, it isn't an easy server, but it is also a fun one, as our GM staff is active and helpful, our player base is kind, and we as developers are always looking to add more fun into the game. I invite each and every one of you to come check us out!

Katrinka / BPM
please dont mistake a2 with real a6.
Old 01/04/2016, 03:52   #5

And where exactly is the elitepvpers link?

Old 01/06/2016, 12:25   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbons View Post
Got nothing against you guys, just wanted to share this quick vid, had some fun there haha

Hahahahah I love that player like Arthur DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Old 01/11/2016, 15:22   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by freez00 View Post
And where exactly is the elitepvpers link?

You have to log in in order to get to the main page where the banner is.
Old 01/11/2016, 17:45   #8

i am pretty sure the link has to be visible to everyone including those not registered on your site, maybe reading the rules a bit more would work out best in the future.

#reported
Old 01/12/2016, 07:49   #9

what ip to put in update.ini
the launcher says socket error
Old 01/17/2016, 08:44   #10

website seems to be down, it says "Non-Existent Domain". i hope this isn't the end of it.
Old 01/18/2016, 04:13   #11

Another noob server bites the dust.
Old 01/18/2016, 08:14   #12

i cant open it too
Old 01/20/2016, 09:18   #13

THE GAME IS ALIVE
AT LEAST THE WEBSITE
Old 01/20/2016, 19:25   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naniooooo View Post
THE GAME IS ALIVE
AT LEAST THE WEBSITE
true ^ it's up again. game is also online.
Old 01/20/2016, 22:20   #15

Up and down like a toilet seat. These fly-by-night servers make me laugh.
Thanks
1 User