Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[MUST READ] Searching for a developer.

Discussion on [MUST READ] Searching for a developer. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [MUST READ] Searching for a developer.

Hey, my name is Jay
I'm about to start a whole new Pserver with some new and old idea's.
I have some experience with being a developer but I'm just a Rookie at it.

So if any developer here is interested in making a new server? pm me or white your Skype below.
I got files already, the only thing I am still looking for is a DB that includes Dragon Knight.. So if anyone here has it or can link me to it, I will appreciate it alot.

Greetz Jay.
Old 10/31/2015, 06:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by denjaim View Post
Hey, my name is Jay
I'm about to start a whole new Pserver with some new and old idea's.
I have some experience with being a developer but I'm just a Rookie at it.

So if any developer here is interested in making a new server? pm me or white your Skype below.
I got files already, the only thing I am still looking for is a DB that includes Dragon Knight.. So if anyone here has it or can link me to it, I will appreciate it alot.

Greetz Jay.
Is your new server A16 or something? I can add the dragon knight my skype:naco147

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Searching for a Web Developer - Read Please!
05/12/2015 - Coders Trading - 6 Replies
Open the spoilers below to see, thanks. Good evening guys, As the title I'm looking for a web master with good knowledge of php, html and css (especially php and css), for creating a few pages on a site already, and login system (mostly the graphical part of it, the server/script I do) not very complex; Start by saying that I already have the bulk of the code pages, I just need someone who will take care of the orders, the "implements" in site and changes depending on how I say. *...
Searching for a Developer.
11/20/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 2 Replies
Hi all people of Elitepvpers! I need a developer who can make my shaiya server working.. Please who can help me?? You get a good rank in-game if you helped me :) Regards, Mike
SearChinG SRX Developer
07/31/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Searching For SRX Emulator Developer To Open New Project Contact me @ Skype : Gold.Fish530
Searching for a developer
04/26/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi guys,i wanna start a new dekaron server. I dont have a developer and i wanna find one who could help me,if he knows a little db work its going to be wonderful. If the server will make money(kinda hard)i will share it with the developer and the team who helped me with the server. Im going to do the hosting and the texture work(modding),beacuse i dont want it to be a usual server like the most of them,i want to add new things. Who is interested can add me on yahoo messenger,skype...