Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Launcher Problem.

Discussion on [Help]Launcher Problem. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [Help]Launcher Problem.

I'm friends with a launcher problem I downloaded a client that has aloken not going to cite the name and changed the channellist.csv update loginlist.csv did it for my local server could update it but when I click on start game does not open the game not appear anything anyone can say what this problem and I aloken on my server but I do not need the client to client tester.
Old 11/25/2009, 22:48   #2

i think 4 files r missing, data.hd, data.pak, shadow and warfog.dds u need those files in ur data folder, think its cause ur missing them
Old 11/25/2009, 23:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Bullet View Post
i think 4 files r missing, data.hd, data.pak, shadow and warfog.dds u need those files in ur data folder, think its cause ur missing them
all files are in their folder the only thing that I changed the ip of channellist.csv and loginlist.csv and update.

<Section1>
IP 127.0.0.1
path /update
username anonymous
pw ""
portNumber 80
type http
TestServer false
</Section>

<Section2>
IP 127.0.0.1
path /update
username anonymous
pw ""
portNumber 80
type http
TestServer false
</Section>
Old 11/25/2009, 23:55   #4

elite*gold: 20
if all the files are correct then it's an error with the .exe, check to see if it's not exiting the process before it even creates the window. or if there's some incorrect code that's causing it to crash.
Old 11/26/2009, 00:15   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomy View Post
if all the files are correct then it's an error with the .exe, check to see if it's not exiting the process before it even creates the window. or if there's some incorrect code that's causing it to crash.
if I put the Dekaron exe in the bin folder from another server that has not aloken loads up to 67.4% is not to start
Old 11/26/2009, 00:17   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthurvalenca View Post
if I put the Dekaron exe in the bin folder from another server that has not aloken loads up to 67.4% is not to start
change string folder in client>data>share and in ur server share
Old 11/26/2009, 00:44   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Bullet View Post
change string folder in client>data>share and in ur server share
if I replace the folder string that client he will not carry aloken the character selection screen
Old 11/26/2009, 01:47   #8

Quote:
if I replace the folder string that client he will not carry aloken the character selection screen
the string folder in share is for skill names and skill description LMAO xD it doesnt
matter if u have skill names u can edit it later xD
Old 11/26/2009, 04:47   #9

Quote:
THE old exe does not load the aloken. you need the new exe. i know you r using the eg client. their exe are designed to preventing ppls using their exe. i try alot o method. like the method you using. And some how if you change the client ip. the game will not start at all. so first you need to bypass the mini launcher. i dunno how. cos it do not have the any error shown. maybe bottomy/instantdeath can teach you more.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2009, 10:33   #10

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobleman80 View Post
THE old exe does not load the aloken. you need the new exe. i know you r using the eg client. their exe are designed to preventing ppls using their exe. i try alot o method. like the method you using. And some how if you change the client ip. the game will not start at all. so first you need to bypass the mini launcher. i dunno how. cos it do not have the any error shown. maybe bottomy/instantdeath can teach you more.
you know of any link on here that has a elitepvpers toturial how to solve this?
Old 11/26/2009, 10:39   #11

i dun think have. give instantdeath or bottomy a pm. ask for help from them.