Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ok seriously...

Discussion on ok seriously... within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok seriously...

I need a DEV to help with my pserver. I have a dedi and all that good stuff. I only want serious people, I'm tired of dealing with kids and morons. So IF you actually know what the hell your doing and want to dedicate some time, PM me and I'll tell you what I want to do, and we'll see what happens from there.
Old 11/04/2009, 17:25   #2

elite*gold: 20
ill say it again
Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomy View Post
jotanshinta it's one thing to want experience people to join you, but if you don't say what you have knowledge of, are capable of, plan to do with your server. then it's unlikely that many of them would join.
if you want actual experienced people, most of them won't even consider it if they know nothing about you. like say if i was dev looking for a server, how would i know you aren't just another inexperienced server owner who doesn't know anything thing and just want's others to do it all for them. or how would i know you aren't one of those people who will just wait until alot of the work is done then just 'pack up and leave' and open the server with others taking everybody elses hardwork.
Old 11/04/2009, 17:27   #3

like it happened to difference
Old 11/04/2009, 19:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckItBitch View Post
Show some work you done?
Old 11/04/2009, 19:36   #5

ok whats up with you ppl, why are you using [GM] in your epvp name? you're not proving that you're someone important or anything else.. that just looks stupid.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/04/2009, 22:10   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomy View Post
ill say it again

if you want actual experienced people, most of them won't even consider it if they know nothing about you. like say if i was dev looking for a server, how would i know you aren't just another inexperienced server owner who doesn't know anything thing and just want's others to do it all for them. or how would i know you aren't one of those people who will just wait until alot of the work is done then just 'pack up and leave' and open the server with others taking everybody elses hardwork.
my point exctly i always saying that .
suggestion : maby trane can talk to admin to add for us new section call : application goes here .... and trane set rules there like say what you looking for and your pre exp in dekaron devsing etc . so its be more comfortable
easy search . fast find

Quote:
Originally Posted by *P*A*U*L* View Post
ok whats up with you ppl, why are you using [GM] in your epvp name? you're not proving that you're someone important or anything else.. that just looks stupid.
lol +1
i agree with that its just so funny to see [GM] ... admin most set anti gm hack in epvp
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2009, 02:50   #7

Im not up to date with all the new stuff. I would like to have a7, and aloken. At this point I am willing to pay a dev directly and also make an agreement ensuring they get credit for their work and if I try to steal said credit they can sue me. If no one wants to take a chance thats fine Ill keep struggling on my own until I make it work.
Old 11/05/2009, 04:10   #8

Received Thanks: 1,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by jotanshinta View Post
If no one wants to take a chance thats fine Ill keep struggling on my own until I make it work.
thats the best way to do it, no offence jotanshinta but i still dont know why you added me to msn?
you asked me like 4 time "can you do something for me" i said yes and i never get a reply on whate to do
there is not much left for me to code at this time

OsDs Cp V2 is out and with zombe's auto ban, we are pretty much done here
and iam also getting some ideas for OsDs Cp V3
whate exactly iam not gonna say
but no one is asking so ...
and i was planing that i should make a demo for OsDs but written for MySQL (yea right too much work for just a demo)

Account name: demogm
password: demo

(PS: be sure to look for the funny quotes ive put it, here are a few)

but ALLOT is not working so ... up to OsDs Cp V3 i guess
Old 11/05/2009, 04:34   #9

Thats a nice control panel, however Im not sure what to do with it. Can you either tell me how to link it with my server and use it or tell me on msn? I know this is like total noob question, but all I know is doing everything manually with SQL and php...
Old 11/05/2009, 11:51   #10

elite*gold: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by *P*A*U*L* View Post
Such users are Freaks.

Stand it there because he can not at not believe that he is a GM. A GM can I find to be rather boring, normal play is more fun