Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Launcher Problem

Discussion on Launcher Problem within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Launcher Problem

Hellow all , im posting this topic because im using Rappelz Launcher edit by me for dekaron and i only can use that launcher if the launcher be in Bin and idk what i need to do for make him without be in bin to start exe . I tried but im not really good with C#

Old 05/17/2014, 22:42   #2

Use this to start from an folder above the bin folder (Note; this is only working on top of the bin folder).

string exePath = Application.StartupPath + @"\bin\"; //set your path here (startuppath = the path where the user starts the application from) + additional path. (DO NOT CHANGE) unless u know what your doing!

if (File.Exists(exePath + "Dekaron.exe"))
{
Process.Start(exePath + "Dekaron.exe"); //starts dekaron.exe
this.Dispose(); //closes application
}
else
{
MessageBox.Show("Your launcher is not located at the right folder, please try again", "Launcher Information", MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Information);
}

have fun sorry for late reaction was watching a movie ^_^
Old 05/17/2014, 23:16   #3

//Starts the game
private void strtGameBtn_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
Process.Start("/bin/dekaron.exe", "/auth_ip: 127.0.0.1 /locale:ASCII /country:US /cash /commercial_shop");
this.Close();
}

}
}

edit on mine
Old 05/17/2014, 23:46   #4

dont use yours, use mine i wrote. just copy and paste.
Old 05/18/2014, 17:23   #5

Solved#