Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eternia Non-Agro

Discussion on Eternia Non-Agro within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Eternia Non-Agro

Is there any way to get the CE non-agro working? I haven't found one, but it would be a great help if someone could provide a script. Also, if we do the winhex edit, do we need a CRC bypass? If so, does the 2M one work?
Old 09/11/2009, 01:30   #2

elite*gold: 20
ok i don't play dekaron eternia but this is just my guess, from reading some of the tuts. is data.pak edited hack. so if you can't get CE hacks working just edit the data.pak.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wall, vac, non agro, and skill hack for dekaron eternia?
09/11/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
does anyone have them? and are all the hacks for the normal dekaron, working also in the private servers? or do they have there own hacks? specially for eternia!
No Agro Problem for Eternia
09/09/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
So i made no agro for eternia server by editing data.pak. it works for whole maps except those 170+ maps like one of it is East Ares. the mobs followed me and moving around near me but when i start to attack the mobs they will attacking me back. i still have no idea how to fix this, i hope some expert can help me out. offset: Block1 0x4CC80C00 Block2 0x4CCB44C0 those offset are not covering mobs in maps 170+, i bet it's somewhere but i can't find it. thanks.
Dekaron Eternia Vac/Non Agro Hack
09/08/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
Hi il show you how to hack eternia after that update. 1.Open CE 5.5 2.Inject it in dekaron.exe 3.Click Memory View Tab 4.press Ctrl+a and copy this : Lots of Views and no thanks that mean you dont appreciate this.