Hidding exes. 09/17/2012 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies Is there a way to hide all exes opened? like gateway,agent,shard,gameserver,machine,global.. because I have my start bar full of windows and its stressing >.<
Binary P-Server Cracked Exes 07/20/2012 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 248 Replies Hey guys,
Here is a listing of cracked exes for most of the private servers listed on xtremtop100. They've all been tested and are clean. If I am missing any, feel free to contribute. If they get updated, just make a post here.
If you want me to crack an exe, post the link to their server and upload the conquer.exe and server.dat. Remember, they must be binaries.
Servers to avoid:
BurningCo - Don't play burningco. It actually installs a virus on your pc and tries to replace system...
Cracked exes for c# servers? 05/06/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies Should cracked exes for c# servers be released for servers with leeched sources?
Yes? No? Why? Post your opinions here.
[HELP] Clean 5017 exes. 01/01/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies Mods, I spent an hour searching, I need your help, I need the 5017 clean exe's including the cidloader.
thanks!