Experience:Style Dekaron(Devloper/[GM]Wanted),Dekaron ToC,Dekaron Soul,Dekaron Shadow,Dekaron Arcadia(Just helping them),Dekaron Israel,Dekaron Fussion(Just helping a little CountryQt)..i played every p server,and 2moon's/Dekaron eu
How long are you playing 2MOons/Dekaron:I play about 3 year's dekaron..it's not full 3 year's...
Did you ever helped any server before:Yes...i helped much server's...I helped Style Dekaron when he was down for 5 day's...and helped dekaron arcadia..On fussion i am working on aloken whit Country
You know how to fix or add something:Yes,i know to fix every bug in game,and i know to add all what you need(Just not ak skill(bounce defender))
Why shoud I choose you:Young,active,Many expirience,i know much ppl whic can join to the server..
I'd like to quote this: I am CountryQt and Boris u have NOT helped me with no Aloken. Matter of fact your supposedly in the hospital in a coma but yet ur posting on epvpers...Your lies is all that is...He tried to scam me and it blew up in his face, his friend came back online 2 days later like OMG boris got hit by a car and is in the hospital in a coma and he probably wont make it LOL....WOW the stories little boys tell.
Experience:I have a GM on a lot of servers Soul Dekaron, Style Dekaron, Dekaron Arcadia.
How long are you playing 2MOons/Dekaron:I am playing original 2moons for 1 and a hafe year now
Did you ever helped any server before:Yes i did Dekaron Soul, Dekaron Style
You know how to fix or add something:I will try my best in helping you if i know i will help if i dont i wont .
Why shoud I choose you:You should choose me becouse i know a lot about 2moons, dekaron, p servers its not all the same I am active and i like to help ppl and i will do this proffesionali.
Experience:err idk tell to you, i just hack this game 3 years : D
How long are you playing 2MOons/Dekaron: 4 years
Did you ever helped any server before:no
You know how to fix or add something:yes, if i dont know do a something, i have a search button U.U
Why shoud I choose you:errr, cuz i am a great person
If you wanna contact me add
i just noticed a possible inpossible information in you resimae
you said you are playing 2moons/dekaron for 4 years, so i hope that u're korean beacuse 2moons Closed Beta testing started 2006-12-14 which is 3 years ago, 4 years ago 2moons didnt exsist and dekaron eu came after 2moons
+ im pretty sure that [GM]iHacker would like somebody a bit more expirenced in dev part
I'd like to quote this: I am CountryQt and Boris u have NOT helped me with no Aloken. Matter of fact your supposedly in the hospital in a coma but yet ur posting on epvpers...Your lies is all that is...He tried to scam me and it blew up in his face, his friend came back online 2 days later like OMG boris got hit by a car and is in the hospital in a coma and he probably wont make it LOL....WOW the stories little boys tell.
ya i kinda know him xD pretty awkward is that he is kinda obsessed with his pc.
if he might have had an accident he would have taken his laptop with him for sure. dunno that story really looked like some 10-12 year old kid would make it just for some atention i mean he just wanted people to talk about him and then he suddenly came back and every1 would be a little bit interested .
Curently i am a GM. so i'm kinda sorry for this useless post =] i'll tell u if i need a lil job xD
Important: you must know, how to add/fix somethinG..
I know how to add a 1 to the name of something, And how to fix item names. Thats adding/fixing! ADDD MEEHHHHHH
Be more specific bro if u want quality ppl