Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Python Reg and MailSend app

Discussion on Python Reg and MailSend app within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Python Reg and MailSend app

So since i could not get any of the php stuff on any forum to work for me(don't understand why but it could never connect to my db) i made a few python scripts/apps to do the job. i'm willing to share the source if anyone is interested.... these are just based on the php's so credits to the makers of the original php all i did was python it all...more 2 come as well i plan on making a full python admin(EX:change stats, change spawn location, change location,make char gm ect...)

sorry...

also the mailsend still needs a little tweaking i should be able to do that tonight.
Old 08/17/2009, 20:55   #2

Old 08/18/2009, 12:31   #3

yhea if you actually read my post you would see that i ALREADY TRIED THAT but it would not work for me. it was not able to connect to my DB so i wrote one up...i'm willing to share it if anyone else can't get the php stuff to work but thanks obvious boy
Old 08/18/2009, 20:48   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
its working, for everyone that i know off

Name: Send item with dill (php)
Download:
Scan: Found nothing
Scan URL:

tested and working
Old 08/19/2009, 13:29   #5

i quote myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grondinm View Post
yhea if you actually read my post you would see that i ALREADY TRIED THAT but it would not work for me. it was not able to connect to my DB so i wrote one up...i'm willing to share it if anyone else can't get the php stuff to work but thanks obvious boy

i have it all setup with xammp and i created a odbc entry for account but it would still say can't connect to account....tried like 5 diff reg/admin pages did not work...anyways i'm happy with my little python scripts if no one wants them fine...admins please close this thread...