is it possible to make weapons glow when they are magic, noble or dn ? like in silkroad where your weapon does allready has some special glows at +0 because its magic or something like this..can you do this on a dkpserver too or are the files..protected in some way ?
im not a rlly good dev so i dont know many of these things, it was just a thought if its possible
is it? without modifying the executable I hardly see anything close to that possible. As far as I'm concerned the only forms of modifying the look of an item is by adding gems to it (weapons, shields) or upgrading it.
you had my curiosity, now you have my attention. can you explain it further how it could work or look? I'm really intrigued
I dont think its possible at all.. everything u can add effects on works thru effectscenes/datas and modeleffect which connect to the column named EFFECT and i dont see or know anything about that u can add an effect index to magic noble or divine.. atleast never found anything like this
magic, noble, dn glows 10/14/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies DELETE this pls
sorry for double thread i missclicked while editing my post x.x
real thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/dekaron-private-s erver/2902775-question-magic-noble-dn-glows.html
WTB 145 TB +9 Noble/Divine Noble 08/29/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies As title. On Hellion.
Paying either with dills or $$$ if it's not outrageous bid.
Noob question...divine/magic/noble 12/29/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies when adding new weapons where do i tell it that it can be divine/noble or magic
when i dropitem thru dev console its always white/plain.
TY in advance
Dekaron divine / noble / magic error 12/15/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies Hey all,
so i'm semi new to deving. Main background is php development, so done a heap of stuff with php interfacing with SQL for dekaron, just began doing the developing for it though.
I've encountered a problem with the divine / noble / magic system.
Basically, i altered the itemset file to readjust the drops so that they'd only drop magic, i.e.e the magic ratio is extremely high. The rest are low. I also adjusted the total drop ratio accordingly.
I then gave the drop set to a mob...